Thread: Maybee's Top 30 Final Fantasy Ladies List !

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Maybee's Top 30 Final Fantasy Ladies List !

Hello ! I thought I would do this for some fun. First things first, I apologise if a fav girl of yours is not on the list or I've completely forgotten somebody. FF does have a lot of characters. If this does good, then I might do one for the men.

Okay, let's start off with some Honourable Mentions.

⭐Lani- Final Fantasy IX

The aggressive and un-lady-like assassin from Final Fantasy IX. She's used quite well during throughout the game. She knows that she's not a main character and she's not supposed to be, unlike a certain male red-haired parter of hers. She has a badass and let's admit it here - very sexy design. If Square wanted to include more to her character one day in a future remake, they'll be more than welcome too.

Also is that blood on your titties girl ? You can't be on my top list if you have dirty titties. Clean your bra girl !

⭐Ursula Final Fantasy 4- After Years

While Final Fantasy 4 The After Years was not the best game nor the best game sequel ever, it did have one charming factor to it, and that was the amazing Ursula.

⭐ Drag- Cloud Final Fantasy VII

"BOOOO ! Only a honourable mention ???! " Well, while Cloud DOES make a beautiful woman in that plumy purple dress, he's still a man, and Cloud considers himself to be a cis man, so he cannot really count on this list.

Sorry Miss Cloud.

⭐Quistis Trepe- Final Fantasy VIII

While I'm not the biggest fan of hers ever, a lot of people are and people who don't even like the game that she's from, Final Fantasy VIII consider her to be a saving grace, which is a achievement worth noting. She also has some of the best limit breaks in the series and her saving Squall from the robot spider is badass. Too bad she's mostly used as Twilight Love Triangle bait. ( and makes some..... really stupid decisions )

⭐Princess Leena- Final Fantasy V/ Penelo- Final Fantasy XII

These girls are cute and kind, but that's all that they're really are. They're "nice", but not nice, if that makes any sense whatsoever. I admire Penelo for her kindness and her motherly traits towards Vaan, and Leena is a cute Princess that wants to save her Dad. These two could've been a lot more but they're unfortunately lacking a lot of depth.
    Last edited by maybee; 05-19-2019 at 10:53 AM.