Thread: Modern Warfare (PS4)

Blog Entries

Eureka! Modern Warfare (PS4)

This game kicks ass, anyone else on it?

They remade it for the PS4.

I love and hate it, my name is (NEWS)Andeluuu, and I am sometimes a great player, mostly I land around the upper middle of the ranking.

Unless I am trying to unlock some stuff for guns I don't use, or I am trying to increase my proficiency as a certain type of player (i.e. Sniper).In which case I am last, or second last.

So there are times where I just suck as well, for no reason other than just being a really sloppy player; I rank last. Or if I am not sloppy, everyone is really good (especially with the cross-platform play, PC PLAYERS YOU'RE SO GOOD).

I have a tremor in my right hand that kind of resembles Parkinson's, but not as prominent. I suppose as I age it will get closer to Parkinson's. Sniping takes me forever at times, as you can imagine I have difficulty hitting the target. I do get lucky and people happen to move in the direction my hand shakes, seriously.

I've lucked out headshots, I KNOW IT'S FREAKING AMAZING.
    It also has other benefits, surprisingly, and I recommend it to everyone.
    Last edited by jenovajunkie; 01-03-2020 at 02:54 AM. Reason: forgot to say that I suck and it's okay to suck.
    Creativity is certainly about not being constrained by rules or accepting the restrictions that society places on us. Of course the more people break the rules, the more likely they are to be perceived as ‘mentally ill’
    “Fix the cause, not the symptom.” – Steve Maguire