Thread: Hand me my sword...

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Moogle Hand me my sword...

... the one that says BADMUTHASMURFER!

So which FFs make you feel the most like a badass?

idk, but not Final Fantasy X-2 anytime soon...

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I recently did the stat maxing in FFX and my party is now seven homogeneous untouchable GODS I kind of wish I had done the final boss of that playthrough first then reloaded my save.

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

XIV, we run around slaying like 8 Gods an expansion. Heavensward had us stripped of our Blessing and that didn't slow us down. The last raid had us going through the Final Fantasy pantheon. EXDeath, Kefka, Omega. And we fight like the strongest Bahamut. And then they made an even stronger version for funseys.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Vermachtnis View Post
    XIV, we run around slaying like 8 Gods an expansion. Heavensward had us stripped of our Blessing and that didn't slow us down. The last raid had us going through the Final Fantasy pantheon. EXDeath, Kefka, Omega. And we fight like the strongest Bahamut. And then they made an even stronger version for funseys.
    There are implications that the WoL could become a primal themself if they continue to be more and more revered by the people.

Also it bothers me that we are always called Eikonslayer or Warrior of Light, but those aren't titles we can have.

My ideas of what it looks like to be a badass may be different, I default to VII and VIII because I like massively-multi-hit combos especially in regard to swords. Some of XII's moves were impressive but I also liked Noctis's faux-god-mode.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

Quote Originally Posted by Jessweeee♪ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermachtnis View Post
    There are implications that the WoL could become a primal themself if they continue to be more and more revered by the people.
    (SPOILER)So after that E3 trailer. Hydaelyn might be a Primal, which means we might've been tempered by her a long time ago.