Thread: Final Fantasy IX [PC] SFX & Missing Enemy Death Sounds Fix

Default Final Fantasy IX [PC] SFX & Missing Enemy Death Sounds Fix

Complete Version released

Download

I am happy to announce, the Music resetting glitch has been determined addressed and fixed! It has been updated in Sounds fix main archive.

I've only tested about halfway through the game and haven't experienced a bug with it yet; I beacon and encourage users (should you experience any bugs) to post them on the bug tracker on the Nexus, or send post it in #ix-sounds-fix in the link down below.

Things to Note

Compatibility

Currently, the Reset glitch fix is only compatible with the vanilla game, Hades Workshop, Alternate Fantasy and Moguri's Mod.

Code:
    -From Moguri's Mod download; grab only the files p0data11.bin - p0data19.bin
    (these are the files containing the actual backgrounds ~ do not include any assets related to Memoria.

This fix uses a pure, vanilla AssemblyCSharp.dll; at the moment is not compatible with Memoria yet.

Version 2.1
    Applied Music BGM Reset Glitch to HD backgrounds, original and HD backgrounds Alternate Fantasy AssemblyCSharp.dlls.
    "The world is too big for your, narrow mind."

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Don't play this on PC, but glad to see people are trying to fix the bugs that SE don't feel are important enough. Thanks for sharing.
    True beauty exists in things that last only for a moment.
    Current Mood:
    もし今の私を見れたなら
    どう思うでしょう
    あなた無しで生きてる私を

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Don't play this on PC, but glad to see people are trying to fix the bugs that SE don't feel are important enough. Thanks for sharing.
    No problem.
    I wouldn't completely dish out the PC version. The fixes have come (such as the battle UI fix and the HD backgrounds). And the sounds fix was enough to influence them to finally fix the bgm reset fix on PS4!
    "The world is too big for your, narrow mind."