I just played Monopoly not 15 minutes ago. I won by such a margin that I was actually donating property to my impoverished rivals just to extend the duration of the game. In the end (we set a time limit), all that they had of value was cash which could not even compete with my own paltry $4000.

When anyone owed me money, I pretty much ignored them unless they had something else of value like their own mortgaged property (which I never bothered to buy back) or a GOJF card (which I usually ended up using the very next turn, "oh, the luck"). I offered to let one of them work off their debt like a good little minion. I forgave so much rent, I probably would have broke the bank if I hadn't been feeling generous.

I have only played this game a few times in my life. Maybe 6. I had not won before. I once lost after the fourth roll of the dice. How does that even happen? This was a big moment for me and I spent most of my time changing out my smaller bills so my total would be easier to count since everyone already knew I was the night's kingpin. I am not proud of my pride but damn tonight felt good... which is just pathetic and sad, but I'll take it.

Anyone else got a worthless triumph notched in their wins collumn? Or is it just me?