Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lame things you're ashamed to be proud of

Contributions
    • Contributions to former EoFF Map

Back in my crazy twenties a Kiwi taught me how to snort a piece of spaghetti up my nose and cough it out my mouth so that some was still hanging out of my nose. 🥴 I’m still pretty chuff about it; though I wouldn’t admit this to any of my grown up friends... who I like... and want to keep...

Boldly go.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Emet Squelch (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    Back in my crazy twenties a Kiwi taught me how to snort a piece of spaghetti up my nose and cough it out my mouth so that some was still hanging out of my nose. 若 I’m still pretty chuff about it; though I wouldn’t admit this to any of my grown up friends... who I like... and want to keep...
    teach me, senpai
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinx View Post
    Buffalo wings are the greatest smurfing new thing I've ever heard. Pee in their business, which is at work so incredibly hard, and you spelled narcissistic wrong.

Black Power Ranger is the most beautiful goddamn woman on Earth. So I've got goddamn shrapnel in my corner.

Contributions
    • Contributions to former EoFF Map

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    Back in my crazy twenties a Kiwi taught me how to snort a piece of spaghetti up my nose and cough it out my mouth so that some was still hanging out of my nose. 若 I’m still pretty chuff about it; though I wouldn’t admit this to any of my grown up friends... who I like... and want to keep...
    teach me, senpai
    😂
    I bet I could!

https://afv.com/spaghetti-snorting-t...s-nose-noodle/

Boldly go.

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

I knew a lady (Well, met/interacted with a few times when hanging out with large groups of friends.) when I was in the Air Force that could drink through her nose.

Hilarious at first. Thinking about what path that fluid had to take before being consumed.......still pretty funny.