Thread: Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Eureka! Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition

Look what's getting an HD Remake... Also looks like they're adding the Left shoulder of the Bionis back in.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Ugh. I knew this would happen.

I had this on the 3DS for ages and never started it. I assumed there would be an HD remake at some point but I just couldn't wait any longer. Completed it earlier this year after pouring 162 hours into it. It was an awesome game but there is no way I can justify that kind of time sink again. It's a shame because I would love to have played it on the big screen. Especially now I've got my Switch!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Ugh. I knew this would happen.

I had this on the 3DS for ages and never started it. I assumed there would be an HD remake at some point but I just couldn't wait any longer. Completed it earlier this year after pouring 162 hours into it. It was an awesome game but there is no way I can justify that kind of time sink again. It's a shame because I would love to have played it on the big screen. Especially now I've got my Switch!
    That's rough. The 3DS was really the worst way to play this. Although it was damn impressive they got it running well on such a limited system.

I'm absolutely pumped for this. I haven't played since the Wii, so it's long enough that it'll feel quite new.

The only thing I'm a bit sad about is the Bionis Shoulder area takes place after the main game which means that (spoiler)the cool view won't be the same as it would if it was during the main game. That's one of the things I loved about this game. That epic setting where you could just look miles across to the other titan. Such an awesome scale to it.