I recently found and joined this website, so I thought I'd introduce myself.

Hello! I go by the username calamitousstar all over the interwebs and here as well! (although I have gone by other usernames in the past). Anyway, I have recently started up a YT channel where I post high quality renders/rips of my favourite video games' soundtracks, so that there will be a place for everyone to listen to them, as a sort of archive if you will! There's only two right now, but you can bet that I'll be posting much much more (getting pretty busy at the moment haha).

The two I've posted are high quality rips of the GBA versions of FFV and FFVI. Feel free to check them out and judge for yourselves if you like them or not! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeh...dOmqSfob0ZqRDQ

(Oh I feel the need to say this as well, but I'm not just "plugging" myself in here for views or subscribers; I couldn't care less about any of that for a variety of reasons. I only care about you guys and whether or not you enjoyed listening to these "never" before heard, cleaner versions of the GBA OST.)