Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

I recently found and joined this website, so I thought I'd introduce myself.

Hello! I go by the username calamitousstar all over the interwebs and here as well! (although I have gone by other usernames in the past). Anyway, I have recently started up a YT channel where I post high quality renders/rips of my favourite video games' soundtracks, so that there will be a place for everyone to listen to them, as a sort of archive if you will! There's only two right now, but you can bet that I'll be posting much much more (getting pretty busy at the moment haha).

The two I've posted are high quality rips of the GBA versions of FFV and FFVI. Feel free to check them out and judge for yourselves if you like them or not! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeh...dOmqSfob0ZqRDQ

(Oh I feel the need to say this as well, but I'm not just "plugging" myself in here for views or subscribers; I couldn't care less about any of that for a variety of reasons. I only care about you guys and whether or not you enjoyed listening to these "never" before heard, cleaner versions of the GBA OST.)

Articles
    Blog Entries

Hi. I'm Ayen, Resident Critic. I also have a YouTube channel of games and movies reviews, but I'm either going to start a new one, or reboot that one when I get out of the hospital. I want a fresh start after everything that happened to me the past three years.

I'll give them a listen whenever I have time, but I really don't care for the GBA soundtrack of FFVI. It just doesn't have the power behind it to sound as good as the SNES and PSX versions.

I hope you enjoy your stay. I like your avatar.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Welcome to EoFF!

Great to have you here

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Hey, welcome to the forums!

You’re right that we don’t usually allow people to advertise but I think your content is relevant and you’ve been pretty cool about it so yeah no worries, you’re welcome here.

FFXIV Character

Arianna Harkness (Sargatanas)

Hiya and welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here.