Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: EoFF Sure has changed

So, my drawing is a good game but it had stuff on the dancefloor and they browsed a load of crap and I can really say how much it sounded like on it's side.

You know, the stuff just below the number of crisp flavours you can make themselves calm and believe this thread as this. If it's a possibility.

EDIT: Well, it's an existing one as he's travelled overseas three times before, but all of this.

the website layout still seems similar to that in 2005ish. I wonder if there's still admins from that time.

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

But the owls are still around.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ataldeath View Post
    the website layout still seems similar to that in 2005ish. I wonder if there's still admins from that time.
    there are.

Contributions
    • Contributions to former EoFF Map

What’s changed more?! EoFF or you?

Boldly go.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    It depends what you mean by that.
    Creativity is certainly about not being constrained by rules or accepting the restrictions that society places on us. Of course the more people break the rules, the more likely they are to be perceived as ‘mentally ill’
    “Fix the cause, not the symptom.” – Steve Maguire

i've tatto'd my entire skin to be pink and have the sephiroth sprite on my forehead so i could be the human embodiment of fluffy puff so u could say that i ahve changed more

Blog Entries

That's a lot of ink.
    Creativity is certainly about not being constrained by rules or accepting the restrictions that society places on us. Of course the more people break the rules, the more likely they are to be perceived as ‘mentally ill’
    “Fix the cause, not the symptom.” – Steve Maguire

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

Ashley, I really like your Breath of Fire 2 signature!

Hello...and goodbye!

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well, SARS-1 came out back when I joined and now we have SARS-2. So really, nothing has changed. Except, I can now post on here while on the toilet. That future was unfathomable in '01.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    EoFF

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaneko View Post
    Well, SARS-1 came out back when I joined and now we have SARS-2. So really, nothing has changed. Except, I can now post on here while on the toilet. That future was unfathomable in '01.
    Imagine all the trout posting I could have done. I'd be at like 50k posts if we could post and trout back in 01.

I'm surprised I never joined this forum back in the day. I've known about this site since around the time it was started. When searching final fantasy sites back in the day, my searches would routinely bring me to this site. It's great seeing 2 decade old fan sites still alive around.

I'll follow suit and post... something. I first joined this site fresh off of my first ever breakup during my blundering highschool years. I was miserable. EoFF gave me a sense of community and a virtual "safe space" (if you will) long before the age of social media. Times have indeed changed.

Yup, definitely creeped the site before pulling the trigger to join. The forums were much wilder in the mid-2000s. I remember arguing long into the night on the ffvii threads and convincing people to buy a ps3 lol. Now we're on the eve of the PS5!

Blog Entries

It's crazy how much this place was part of my daily life for years and now I barely remember to stop in and check things out.