Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EoFF Sure has changed

Blog Entries

“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra

Creativity is certainly about not being constrained by rules or accepting the restrictions that society places on us. Of course the more people break the rules, the more likely they are to be perceived as ‘mentally ill’.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Sargatanas)

All my life is now spent on Twitch and Rocket League, apparently.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Blog Entries

That can happen.

“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra

Creativity is certainly about not being constrained by rules or accepting the restrictions that society places on us. Of course the more people break the rules, the more likely they are to be perceived as ‘mentally ill’.

So, my drawing is a good game but it had stuff on the dancefloor and they browsed a load of crap and I can really say how much it sounded like on it's side.

You know, the stuff just below the number of crisp flavours you can make themselves calm and believe this thread as this. If it's a possibility.

EDIT: Well, it's an existing one as he's travelled overseas three times before, but all of this.