"Big dinosaurs can only be outdone by faster cars." I'll watch it if true.

The concept of genetic engineering has been addressed the "black Superman" of Hobbs and Shaw, the spinoff to Fast & Furious, along with a mysteriously nefarious uber-villain pulling strings, the faceless Voice. Possibly, it could be revealed that this voice is responsible for the events of Jurassoc World. Or perhaps the crossover would be its own spinoff featuring characters introduced in H&S but not Hobbs or Shaw or other F&F characters (perhaps not even Owen or Claire). I mean really, all that matters to a JW/FF crossover are dinosaurs and fast cars, right? Then again, maybe we'll see Hattie at least.

Personally, I'm a big fan of crossovers, fusions, and amalgams. 21 MIB Street, I'll watch it. DC meets Marvel, I'll watch it. Tarzan and Mowgli, I'll watch it.

At the outset, crossovers as a concept generally can't be done poorly. They may not be as good as the source material, but they're their own thing. So, they can always be done better by devoted writers. I'm still waiting on a Bill & Ted wherein they visit an alternate universe inhabited by Beavis and Butthead versions of themselves.

Anybody else like the idea of Jurassic 2 Fast? Or is it just one hilarious joke too far?