Thread: Hawro, I'm back after a long hiatus. It's 2020, so where's Pike, or Shorty?

Blog Entries

:monster: Hawro, I'm back after a long hiatus. It's 2020, so where's Pike, or Shorty?

What up dudes, I am back after.a long time. Pike and Shorty are not the only ones I miss by the way.

FF7 is my jam, although I haven't played the game in ages. I realize that there are not going to be many people that know me, so I am reintroducing myself.

My name is H, OOOOOO .. haha just some Jay-Z. Yes, I am that kind of guy, the kind your parents warned you about. I'd probably go to your local library and circle Waldo in all the books; I'll rob the future generation of what I've been robbed, joy.

Muhahahaha, seriously though that would be a serious backstory for a super villain.

So tell me, how has the culture of this forum changed?
    Creativity is certainly about not being constrained by rules or accepting the restrictions that society places on us. Of course the more people break the rules, the more likely they are to be perceived as ‘mentally ill’
    “Fix the cause, not the symptom.” – Steve Maguire

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Welcome back!

Blog Entries

Hey, thanks man! I remember that username, how has it been hanging?
    Creativity is certainly about not being constrained by rules or accepting the restrictions that society places on us. Of course the more people break the rules, the more likely they are to be perceived as ‘mentally ill’

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Not bad, I'm still lurking around on the bottom forum as usual. Good to have you back.

Blog Entries

Did Shorty leave? I think I remember her leaving. I was just stalking Pike (I'd imagine that I'd be unwanted attention, therefore criminal. It's happened to me before) and notice that she is still around here. Freya is still here, she's married to someone here as well?

Oh man I really have some catching up to do. Strawberry Shortcake still around? I think that's her name, she was a crush (as far as you can get a crush on an online forum). She started a mental health initiative at her school?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I am probably the last person to ask about the personal lives of anyone on this forum.

I have not seen Shorty in ages, and I think Pike checks in once in awhile, but never really posts anymore. From my understanding, most of the activity is on the Discord server these days. I'm still the old fogy holding onto the forum.

Blog Entries

Never say that, the forum is great! I love having a forum, it's like passing notes around or letters between your friends who have different classes, but worldwide and we don't all necessarily have classes; yet you get what I mean!

Unfortunately this forum is outrageously slow, it's hard on EoFF.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I'm not married to anyone from this nerd place. My nerd is homegrown, thank you very much.

Blog Entries

Sarah evolved. This place couldn't contain her final evolution.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    I'm not married to anyone from this nerd place. My nerd is homegrown, thank you very much.
    My mistake, homegrown is always the best in my mind. Simpleton, I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Sarah evolved. This place couldn't contain her final evolution.
    LMAO, this comment can be taken so many different ways. Oh BTW, I am much like a comedian now. No stage though, not really sure if I am funny, or good at being made fun of.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

I spotted Escobert calling everyone nerd, so at least I have some of the faves around.