Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Year Backlog challenge.

Goodness gracious. That is more games than I have played in thirty years.

That is an advantage I guess of being a reader over being a gamer. You can tackle a list of books like that relatively quickly in some cases but a list like that of games might take someone a decade or more to finish.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by tony123 View Post
    Goodness gracious. That is more games than I have played in thirty years.

That is an advantage I guess of being a reader over being a gamer. You can tackle a list of books like that relatively quickly in some cases but a list like that of games might take someone a decade or more to finish.
    Honestly, if I dedicated all of my free time to it and simply worked towards getting the ending and not side content, I could probably tackle this entire list this year. Issue is that I have other interest to explore which is why my track record is not as good as when I was younger.

Even then, I'd like to make a serious dent in this group at least for the year. Kind of want to justify buying all of these games.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Okay, so Death Stranding and Tactics Ogre have finally been conquered. Going to hit up 4 Heroes of Light and finish FF Legends 2 then I can get this party started. There is still time to make recommendations.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Okay, so Death Stranding and Tactics Ogre have finally been conquered. Going to hit up 4 Heroes of Light and finish FF Legends 2 then I can get this party started. There is still time to make recommendations.

If you aren't finished with that entire list by the time Last of Us 2 comes out and playing it the very second it is released than Ellie is going to look at you like this.

Attached Images Attached Images

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

She can look at me all she wants, I never played the first one.

I'll recommend Okage, even though I was probably like 12 when I played it last and have no idea how well it would hold up today. But I do remember it as a genuinely funny game that reminded me of a Terry Pratchett novel or something. Another vote for DQXI as well.

I'm trying to complete Outer Wilds (Not Outer Worlds). It's a fun little game that's rekindled my love for video games. It's so original.