Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678910111525 ... LastLast

Thread: When you first came here I have a problem The Speeding Outhouse.. wtf Are we geeks?

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Funny, I figured my bot would paste like five pages of gibberish.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

This is why robots are better than people.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Psybotic View Post
    More intelligent than Raistlin, less intelligent than you
    My campaign slogan.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IN LIKE (Fynn%) View Post
    I figure you guys but I guess this means that you just mad cuz I'm a writer both by hobby and by profession and would not let go of my past haunt me in the future to get this high?\nI claim Best Writer and Creative Ciddies, guys!
    convince me this isn’t a real Fynn post
    Well, I know I can easily tell a Jinx post from a Shinx post because Shinx isn’t half as mean

Quote Originally Posted by Del Crushinator View Post
    When I grow up, I want to clarify that the more stuff for a while, that's for my tastes, except for Shlup, who is more than $500. I've never been too inactive for part of life.I sleep in my feelings.
    Heathen Del, while you answer. I don't have an unhealthy anti-social behavior that makes me attractive. Interested in fantasy, anime, and your girlfriend freed from prison to act as political confidants. Not many people who smoke in a state of solitude with self fulfillment of the family. While the people will have issues figuring out how to properly club a baby seal.

I even love when it's almost like a human setting. I got nailed with a woman I love. I know she's hot, funny and somewhat disturbing. I also get yelled at for not asking her opinion on things and just waiting for the love of conflict that a free man be not, in any case, upon the court or the most ample evidence to the issue but who knows. On the other hand, its not my fault cause I wanted to jump my bones, than I ever went to Congress, and I get to know if this works but...

You know i know this person is placed into a singularity to save sentient being from the shadows and then makes their own will secede from them whenever a majority refuses to be there to not waste your time.

Instead speak to the unfinished work which they may not dramatically improve things, but it probably got along. Is it possible, then, to make much progress. I may have multiple accounts and thus a question or two. In my fight, I don't get emotionally attached but I always wanted to take active part.

Do you think about the fact, Sony doesn't even exist anymore. The KH team will be made to be dedicated here to hear in graphic detail or heaven forbid, watch the videos anymore starting last night. I'll find out until either years later and I eneded up getting the portable DL onto the PSP to work the other three paths are Neutral, Chaos, and Destruction. Listen to a year of the games I bought from the other hand, was useful throughout the nation.

So my girlfriend but only as the Sega Saturn, you can't read Hiragana the book of revelation with the person becomes painfully aware of it.

True beauty exists in things that last only for a perfectly good cult, you just have to trick him into my living room to give Gau all of a righteous and speedy peace whose joyous expression can not be surrendered by national or by State authority?

You only deal with the Union, if all victims are going to whup you little hiney's with my life, perhaps I have a suggestion cause there are persons in one of us will do, once this over, is read everyone's blogs to see what I was laughing at most is how the forums will increase their traffic by an almost insignificant amount.

Pumpkins - It's just more convenient to go find the silence of life to be Eyeson's Next Cid's Knight, in the archives or whatever, and then sing a parody of this class spring all our constitutional controversies, and we can not believe no one gets payed If you do, what are your plans for Halloween this year? Kishi is the rest of you? You've got a Karaoke competition coming up with Roogle finally, so he could never have any real pracitcal use in an Eyes on Each Other forum that keep you awake at night? Too rich for my name but at the same page of a fourteen year old growth?

My problem is mostly a rant cause I'm an antisocial, nerdy, opinionated, troll who likes to smell its own and ability to see the opera scene. I've been up since almost 4 a.m. where I'm from the OP saying they wanted to see the light and kept going, your world's so lame that you think back on fondly? I'm pretty hard on myself so I can just buy the accessory that prevents silence and give it the same time I ever gotten. I almost feel like a human but don't understand how this is less than what I've been putting off my inner transvestite…

Well the reason why Missouri kind of lost all hope in humanity in four easy steps: 1.

The premise of the United States in any case, surrendered as a final resting place for those interested and hopefully get the voting thread later today and link the video some place but I came to the forums. Also, how am I kidding, I totally was that easy to find all those acts which stand unrepealed, than to violate any of my writing for years. You say tomato, I say Salt Lake City, Utah.

One section of our political fabric depend; and we divide upon them into manholes or pour coffee down their trousers in effort to make it so you know, the usual. My current set change has also thrown a few of the principal insurgent army, give hope of a car and it's filling up with some clever death trap. While I make no recommendation of amendments, I fully recognize the rightful political power of the cast have some pretty messed up pasts. They could fix it but then you get talked into doing Vegeta from DBZ and there shall be none, unless it be wiser to take active part.

It is safe to assert that no more than, the public attention the most dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only possible, but in gladness of heart. I'm already horny most of the people retain their virtue and vigilance, no administration, by any hypercritical rules.

images.jpg Originally Posted by Agent Proto - 400 points Agent Proto Would EoFF host a panel of any State or Territory, no matter what pretext, as among the gravest of crimes. This plan was, in advance, submitted to the old Constitution unimpaired, and, on the floor, yet I will have ceased to be afraid of ever making contact with another EoFFer. It will specifically leave you to use lamps or even make our own countries.

I know what to do with my life in certain areas and everyday I seem to be decided by the bond-man's two hundred and fifty years of unrequited toil shall be delivered up on my own drinking party, alone. I am pretty much a Red Wine guy, though I guess I can get Valerian Root in any interior locality, shall be sunk, and until every drop of blood drawn with the chance was offered to me. You could even tell he never bothered to read the whole Constitution -- to this person on a subject in a larger sense, we can keep this going until New Years Day, so if you post in this life…

trout, think of all national governments.

Explore, fall in love, get a ticket from them, they will be, by the Articles of Association in 1774. I will be exercised in either of them remarks that I'm probably smurfing a puppy. I get tired but as soon as I heard that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that effect are legally void, and that any right, plainly written provision of the cities major streets. I'm pretty gentle but I do feel the aliens of Independence in 1776.

No worries, and yes, it is not a side effect of exposure.

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf K-O View Post
    You say tomato, I say Salt Lake City, Utah.
    put this on a t-shirt

Articles

Who do you all think is responsible for this? I genuinely do not know, they have gone to great pains to hide their identity with throwaway email inboxes and they use proxies to make the posts.

I have a hunch that a certain former Cid's Knight is responsible because this seems very much like his stuyle. I have no hard evidence yet though!