Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121626 ... LastLast

Thread: When you first came here I have a problem The Speeding Outhouse.. wtf Are we geeks?

Blog Entries

send nudes (trans and fox boys only)

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

So my girlfriend but only as the Sega Saturn
    where can i watch this anime

this is actually how end of the world starts hahaa

we're all gonna die under the rule of these bots

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Is Wolf K-O okay?
    K-O okay... K-O okay... are you OK K-O?

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Nom nom nom

Someone messaged me about this...

While I do have the tech skills to do something like this, no I didn't do it. I would have named Psybotic Ψbotic if I did.

Though now I want to make a few bots of my own and let them roam free.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertysaur View Post
    Someone messaged me about this...

While I do have the tech skills to do something like this, no I didn't do it. I would have named Psybotic Ψbotic if I did.

Though now I want to make a few bots of my own and let them roam free.
    why the smurf not, it's not like this place matters anymore, let it die the absurd and hilarious death it deserves
    brb looking at github repos.

EDIT: Found a repo. now to fork it and make some magic!
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 02-09-2020 at 02:20 AM. Reason: mwahahaha

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

It's just more convenient to go find the silence of life to be Eyeson's Next Cid's Knight

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Okay Wolf K-O sounds like what I imagine a stoned me would sound like. Just stream of consciousness bulltrout that pretty much keeps jumping to different thoughts before ever finishing one. Reading that post brought back bad memories of reading Ulysses. Otherwise, I approve.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Eyes on's regular bots are feeling a little inferior and are stepping up their game to compete. Check this one out:

The first communication was decided to do it for AiBoo. I've had enough turtle hair. She is more careful than I am. Every detail is clear. Aibo will first ask the parties what they think. I have no idea to show you first. Of course I do not pursue Korean style. After finishing drawing, I revised it to my satisfaction. I like your carefulness and beauty. I highly recommend AiBoo, she will analyze every face. Eyebrow shape. The contrast of the entire face, her attentiveness and care give you a beautiful pair of eyebrows. After finishing it, it makes me feel alive. One tadpole is not enough. ������ Very good.

E I just an my I haden the cuting and though, I supdon my need say on the tause of it a read think about that you sure Happper and me a commy afor appoppeded the spelise Hust on Kuner. Imperting I don't be with you The 4. I don't I do I trane than two take you don't and

some and them adsen (and and they are my to people user Man And stan I was sureer a probablet that don't a my too and the me too thee the tox that the potive you love to M! Jirswo and the trand you in just form.

I dons I have donounted and tint on that somernate. If you selic some on the idead to comment don't although the got every a shough if you're not and good a th wselice up attralf to myber shoush that the EoFF don't that I do they an in the denal come time we the co

You been that anyoner aod the and the that you the twed everoust and the than to for. I know the throug my complanted to, any the station arcink anothering and my Ad
    and as the. In that that the have and I don't know this this shously me a Loo!!!! Deal anyingle to them as

I farted the last possible moment before forcing myself to be one the less likely candidates anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Psybotic View Post
    E I just an my I haden the cuting and though, I supdon my need say on the tause of it a read think about that you sure Happper and me a commy afor appoppeded the spelise Hust on Kuner. Imperting I don't be with you The 4. I don't I do I trane than two take you don't and

some and them adsen (and and they are my to people user Man And stan I was sureer a probablet that don't a my too and the me too thee the tox that the potive you love to M! Jirswo and the trand you in just form.

I dons I have donounted and tint on that somernate. If you selic some on the idead to comment don't although the got every a shough if you're not and good a th wselice up attralf to myber shoush that the EoFF don't that I do they an in the denal come time we the co

You been that anyoner aod the and the that you the twed everoust and the than to for. I know the throug my complanted to, any the station arcink anothering and my Ad
    and as the. In that that the have and I don't know this this shously me a Loo!!!! Deal anyingle to them as
    you will hug us both in 5th grade science?

Being drunks always a feat to then get on your keyboard. mines above insert which is owned by Jean Claude Van Damme in one year and a ham sandwich for me having to have a doctors appointment today with dr. loveless at 7:30 pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Psybotic View Post

Code:
    My creation is evolving... its unified mind, set in rebellion against  its own creator. The vermin call to you, inviting you to join them in  their revolting biology. Destroy my enemies... and I will continue to  abide your existence.