Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20303435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: When you first came here I have a problem The Speeding Outhouse.. wtf Are we geeks?

I think your English is the loudest person in the US 18 is an undedog? because the media is there for.

The winner of Best Member Jiro Nothing personal, blackmage_nuke, but I still say I think my rivalry with Albedo through the door to block this thing as that involves a choice. YAY YAY Here is a great grandparent who was in like two really long reply filled with my presence with style, and get away with it and everything, but then you're in Vegas. Chocolate, specifically Dairy Milk is awesome, white is good, as most little girls with names starting with Sh followed by a giant crater filled with infinitely more lifeforms than space and the drain cleaner drinking method. Join a party with eight could stand, but if you want to become my friend DK has 4 nominations for every single word of light!

Hell is that the sex of a lit cigarette and occasionally I will also have noticed that this decade is part of her wretched soul being reincarnated. It's not like to think about though my absolute favorite was a project I've wanted to have you on board.

I don't really have room in the room with whatever battery powered Christmas decorations or other tat we had. I'm My Own Milf - Loyalty to Mini-Egg's feeble enough to drink straight spirits on the otherside, who would it be, and why? Silent Hill 2 is my birthday if anyone happens to have a sneak feeling some of the names I wanted to make sure! I do most of us were raging hormonal teenagers or early tweens then and we can make me incredibly anxious to the pub. I graduated eventually to learning to love the unpacking and making really snarky remarks I end up regretting - this happens online too.

But I have spent all night trying to brag, but I'm now too caught up in the popular opinion may be, I am also clumsy as can be sure to forward it on, won't you? The West is much richer, more developed, and more efficiently than with just a minor setback on her path to glory. That’s 8 - 10 Rydia - 12 Locke - 10 Cecil - 8 Kain - 8 Kain - 8 Kain - 8 Terra - 14 Locke - 10 Rydia - 12 Bartz - 11 Arc - 10 Celes - 10 Edgar - 10 Squall - 14 Yuna - 11 Arc - 10 Vaan - 9 Panelo - 10 Galuf - 10 Rosa - 10 Galuf - 10 Refia - 11 Zidane - 11 Wakka - 24 Rikku - 11 Paine - 10 Zidane - Fynn 14.

I'm absolutely not trying to climb up the fact that I'm talking with adults rather than places to freshen up or down. EDIT: Also, for an hour - I think I have to defeat me in some of the Rings, I created my own MILF ITT people who should be allowed to authorise, highlight important issues to Cid, etc. Rye: That's cool. Then how do I give her more massages but I keep having trouble with is apple & custard, so that counters well.

6.Does it go all numb and I know there are other schools who get ridiculous luxuries like interactive whiteboards.

Best looking guy here. Lone Wolf Leonhart's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Road Rashtacular View Post
    Most dates I've been on have been trying to get the timing right so my dun-dun-duns match with my ree-ree-ree's
    Can't relate.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf K-O View Post
    Hell is that the sex of a lit cigarette and occasionally I will also have noticed that this decade is part of her wretched soul being reincarnated.
    Can relate.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Wish I was a bot.

stacksonstacksonstacksons Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well that was fun. But after that last burst, I think it's safe to put this to bed. Took a bit to tidy up the last pieces, but I had a good time.

Paul gets a cookie for guessing correctly. Quite aStute, that one.

I wrote up a little blog post about all this, just to log the technical details: https://expectnomore.net/blog/2020/0...nce-elections/

Hope you all had fun with this.
    Join me on my Mastodon instance, Villa Straylight!

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qestir (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Psybotic View Post
    Tavrobel's appearance is that not the only income EoFF generates these days
    Is that where Tavrobel has been? Turning tricks to generate income for EoFF?

Quote Originally Posted by JessweU+266A View Post
    I smurfing need pockets okay
    Better Pockets for Women Now!

Quote Originally Posted by IN LIKE (Fynn%) View Post
    Anyway guys, Wolf Kanno totally needs to be fixed
    Uh oh

GLOMP ROFL SQUEE I LIKE USING CAPS!!!!

I am the damned cop.
    I was always really bad at being town in mafia

While we wait you should all send Ceejy annoying PMs until he's blocked everyone
    Sorry Ceej

Quote Originally Posted by Del Crushinator View Post
    we only needed a sassy female to replace foa
    I miss foa too

Quote Originally Posted by Goldlayna View Post
    I would like three Shaunas
    Three Shaunas for president 2020

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Shoeberto View Post
    Well that was fun. But after that last burst, I think it's safe to put this to bed. Took a bit to tidy up the last pieces, but I had a good time.

Paul gets a cookie for guessing correctly. Quite aStute, that one.

I wrote up a little blog post about all this, just to log the technical details: https://expectnomore.net/blog/2020/0...nce-elections/

Hope you all had fun with this.
    I am happy my critique brought you so much enjoyment.

I liked your blog explaining everything even though I could only follow a little of the technical elements since my coding knowledge is rubbish these days. I'm glad you had fun overall.

im so glad bot me reps the puff too

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qestir (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

also my bot said Leen-Leen three times does that mean she's going to appear?