Thread: Exploring the Member's List [game, sort of]

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Default Exploring the Member's List [game, sort of]

Alright, it's not really a game. You don't win anything. But there is a random element to it and an end result.

Many times over the years you've inevitably seen a thread asking you which past members you miss. I want to try a fresh take on that. Instead of trying to think of someone from memory, try and find a random member who you may have forgotten and describe something about them.

1. Go to the Member's List under the Community tab
    2. Pick a random letter
    3. Pick a random page number
    4. Find a user with an avatar who has something in their signature or about me section.

I'll start by finding 3 people at random and telling you a little about them based on their profile.

Lulusgirl, incidentally on my friends list:

A member who joined in 2004 and would now be 27 years old. Last posted in 2011. She loved Final Fantasy X-2 and had a livejournal. According to her signature, her best friends on the forum were Emily, Dark Goddess, and I Don't Need A Name
    Dking'squeen

A member who joined in 2004 and would now be 31 years old. Last posted in 2006. Formerly known as Yazoo's Queen. I remember that name, as well. She liked writing, gaming, cats, wicca and had a blogspot journal.
    NeoTifa

A member who joined in 2005 and would now be 30 years old. Last posted in 2012. This person was an engineering aid who was interested in Sailor Moon, programming, drawing, music, and video games. Jumping off a thought I had in the IM thread the other day, this user still has linked their MSN, AIM, and Yahoo chat handles.
    Feel free to use my format of dates and basic information. I didn't want to do too much of a deep dive, as I'm sure no one wants to be judged by posts they made 15 years ago, so I intentionally left out names and links to old websites. Surface level information only.

Just thought this would be a nice way to remember people you may have forgotten.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

This is more fun as a guessing game. Guess the member:

This member joined in 1999 when he was 12 or possibly 2 and a half years old. He's somewhere between 30 and 65 years old today. He last posted in 2019 though that is hard to tell since most active members have him on their ignore list. Over the years, he had a strange obsession with one of the female admins that thankfully settled out of court. He is formally known as Rudy Toppeldauer McLarentwitz.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Easy, the answer is Old Greg.