Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2678910111213141516171822 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy 7-9 Trivia

Lord Golbez +2

3) Hart

4) Doomtrain. What everyone else said. Regardless, the question asks for concept art which is specific to an FF. During development, an artist would still need to produce concept art even if it draws inspiration from a previous entity.

Leaderboard
    Wolf Kanno - 41
    JJ Strife - 31
    Lord Golbez - 30
    Karifean - 23
    Fynn - 9
    Galuf - 2.5

Questions

1. In my FF game, I teach the main character what my weapon is, because he calls it "that weird thing you used in battle". Later in the FF series (8+ years), there is another FF character who uses the same weapon as me and also happens to have the same last name as me. Who am I?

2. Stick a staff into a hole so the shop can sell you weapons. Where are you?

3. FFX - Your game can get stuck in a never-ending attack scheme in battle against what enemy by using an Aeon with Regen/Protect and getting constantly hit with the enemy's delay attack? (sadly, you must reset your game if caught in this loop)

4. Where is the house with a little girl who tells you it's impolite to barge into a stranger's house and loot the rooms and drawers for items?

5. The same enemy under three different FF titles is shown (see previous photo). More details in the second picture is shown. What enemy is it?
    ff4.JPG

1. Mustadio?

5. I'd say Hell House if it appeared in more than FF7, which I don't think it does.

Articles
    Blog Entries

1. Ricard Highwind?

3. Tanket

4. Feel like there's a whole lot of NPCs like this... Midgar?

5. Armstrong

1. In my FF game, I teach the main character what my weapon is, because he calls it "that weird thing you used in battle". Later in the FF series (8+ years), there is another FF character who uses the same weapon as me and also happens to have the same last name as me. Who am I?
    Lord Golbez got it with Mustadio Bunansa (and Balthier Bunansa).

3. FFX - Your game can get stuck in a never-ending attack scheme in battle against what enemy by using an Aeon with Regen/Protect and getting constantly hit with the enemy's delay attack? (sadly, you must reset your game if caught in this loop)
    Karifean got it with Tanket.

4. Though I think this is a singular instance with the details, I have to rewrite/clarify.

5. The same enemy under three different FF titles is shown (see previous photo). More details in the second picture is shown. What enemy is it?
    Karifean got it with Armstrong.

Leaderboard
    Wolf Kanno - 41
    JJ Strife - 31
    Lord Golbez - 31
    Karifean - 25
    Fynn - 9
    Galuf - 2.5

Questions

1. I am no longer alive. I am often referred to be one of five. I'm known to have sealed away a specific type of enemy into stone. Who am I?

2. Fidget with some levers and then stick a staff into a hole so the shop can sell you weapons. Where are you?

3. What recurring FF character shares his name with the figure depicted in this ancient statue?
    IMG_1262.JPG

4. There is a house where the grandpa is trying to remember your name. The little girl exclaims that you are just a stranger who barged in and someone they do not actually know. Where are you?

5. What weapon name is a rod in FF6, an axe in FF11, and a spear in FF13?
    Last edited by FriendlyYan; 06-06-2020 at 09:20 AM.

4. Timber? I'm thinking the house with the owl tears.

3. Gilgamesh

5. Punisher

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

2. Daguerreo

Dropped my first answer because I realize it's wrong.

Articles
    Blog Entries

4. Wutai

2. Fidget with some levers and then stick a staff into a hole so the shop can sell you weapons. Where are you?
    Wolf Kanno got it with Daguerreo.

3. What recurring FF character shares his name with the figure depicted in this ancient statue?
    JJ Strife got it with Gilgamesh.

4. There is a house where the grandpa is trying to remember your name. The little girl exclaims that you are just a stranger who barged in and someone they do not actually know. Where are you?
    Karifean got it with Wutai.

5. What weapon name is a rod in FF6, an axe in FF11, and a spear in FF13?
    JJ Strife got it with Punisher.

Leaderboard
    Wolf Kanno - 42
    JJ Strife - 33
    Lord Golbez - 31
    Karifean - 26
    Fynn - 9
    Galuf - 2.5

Questions

1. I am no longer alive, but I am revered. I am often referred to be one of five. I'm known to have sealed away a type of classic FF enemy into stone. Who am I?

2. When Tifa asks if you slept well, Cloud has the option to say what kept him up?

3. What is unique about Evil Forest, Quan's Dwelling, and Aerbs Mountains entrance from all other locations?

4. What attack/ability from one of the playable characters has the name of a FFT character in it?

5. What limit break is shown here?
    IMG_1262.JPG

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

2. Barret Snoring

3. I want to say that they all get covered by Iifa Tree roots later on.

4. Reis' Wind used by Freya in FFIX

5. I want to say Different Beat

Agh! So fast.

2. When Tifa asks if you slept well, Cloud has the option to say what kept him up?
    Wolf Kanno got it with Barret snoring.

4. What attack/ability from one of the playable characters has the name of a FFT character in it?
    Wolf Kanno got it with Reis' Wind.

Leaderboard
    Wolf Kanno - 44
    JJ Strife - 33
    Lord Golbez - 31
    Karifean - 26
    Fynn - 9
    Galuf - 2.5

Questions

1. I am no longer alive, but I am revered and you may have seen a statue of me. I am often referred to be one of the five. I'm known to have sealed away a particular type of classic FF enemy into stone. Who am I?

2. During the scene captured here, what labeled action is executed with the "X" button?
    ff qq.JPG

3. Evil Forest, Quan's Dwelling, and the Aerbs Mountains entrance are the only places in the game with what?

4. Before what boss does your character say "It's warm.... This isn't good...."?

5. What limit break is shown here?
    IMG_1262.JPG

2. Kick

3. Healing spring? Or water source of some description that heals HP/MP anyway

4. Demon's Gate FF7

5. Massive Anchor by Ward FF8
    Last edited by JJ Strife; 06-08-2020 at 08:37 AM.

1. I want to say the Five Gods of Wutai, but only because there's 5. Nothing else fits.

2. Punch it's all in the mind. (What game even is that?)

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

1. Gandof, one of the Five High Summoners, said to have sealed the Quatars in stone in the Thunder Plains.

2. Kick