Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 489101112131415161718192024 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy 7-9 Trivia

3. There's one in the following places: the Feymarch, Figaro Castle, Shinra HQ, Balamb Garden, Alexandria, Daguerreo. There's only a couple more not named in the list. What am I?
    JJ Strife got it with a library.

4. Arrange the events A through F in chronological order.
    A. Edea creates White SeeD.
    B. Fisherman's Horizon is founded.
    C. Ellone is born.
    D. Julia dies.
    E. Ward begins working in D-District Prison.
    F. Laguna is rescued from the Shumi Tribe.
    @Lord Golbez you have C and F slotted in the wrong place. The rest are right chronologically (not necessarily the correct slot). Both events occur earlier than you have.

5. I am a recurring attack. In FF4, I can only be used by a boss. In FF9, I can only used by an enemy on Terra. Instead of an enemy, you yourself are able to execute the attack in FF10. What attack is it?
    JJ Strife got it with Delta Attack.

Leaderboard
    Wolf Kanno - 47
    JJ Strife - 42
    Lord Golbez - 33
    Karifean - 27
    Fynn - 9
    Galuf - 2.5

Questions

1. I wrote a note to my brother regarding two weapons. Not every player will get to see this note. Who am I?

2. On what specifically can you find "Wind bless you" engraved in a different language? Hint: it's on a yellow-colored circular thing on something very large

3. There is a glitch where you can get an unlimited number of an item. You enter the cave, obtain the item, but you can move with the dialog box saying you obtained the item. You can then exit the cave and re-enter and do it again. What location is this and what is the item?

4. Arrange the events A through F in chronological order.
    A. Edea creates White SeeD.
    B. Fisherman's Horizon is founded.
    C. Ellone is born.
    D. Julia dies.
    E. Ward begins working in D-District Prison.
    F. Laguna is rescued from the Shumi Tribe.

5. I am a word associated with equipment in many FF's. I appear in the names of equipment that Cecil, Terra, Cloud, Tidus, and Kimahri can wear. I don't appear in the names of any equipment for characters in FF8 or FF9. What word am I?

6. Poll question - vote if you want (1) Chrono Cross trivia, (2) Kingdom Hearts trivia, (3) both CC and KH trivia, (4) neither CC or KH trivia

In that case.

4. C, B, E, F, A, D

5. Paladin?

Articles
    Blog Entries

1. Enkidu about Excalibur II and Excalipur to his bro Gil

2. The mural in Madain Sari?

3. Elixir in the Great Glacier

6. Neither, for I have played neither myself either.

1. I wrote a note to my brother regarding two weapons. Not every player will get to see this note. Who am I?
    Karifean got it with Enkidu.

3. There is a glitch where you can get an unlimited number of an item. You enter the cave, obtain the item, but you can move with the dialog box saying you obtained the item. You can then exit the cave and re-enter and do it again. What location is this and what is the item?
    Karifean got it with Elixir in Great Glacier.

Lord Golbez got it.
    A. Edea creates White SeeD. 13 years ago
    B. Fisherman's Horizon is founded. 20 years ago
    C. Ellone is born. 22 years ago
    D. Julia dies. 12 years ago
    E. Ward begins working in D-District Prison. 16years ago

F. Laguna rescued. 17years ago

Leaderboard
    Wolf Kanno - 47
    JJ Strife - 42
    Lord Golbez - 34
    Karifean - 29
    Fynn - 9
    Galuf - 2.5

Questions

1. Who writes a letter and signs it in the end with "To my most precious student"?

2. On what specifically can you find "Wind bless you" engraved in a different language? Hint: it's on a yellow-colored circular thing on something very large that moves

3. What weapon shares its name with a German locale associated with a folk tale about rats?

4. One FF8 monster has two "modes" based on mood. What are the two specific emotive stances as provided in the game's message boxes?

5. I am a word associated with equipment in many FF's. I appear in the names of equipment that Cecil, Terra, Cloud, Tidus, Kimahri, and FFT Knights can wear. I don't appear in the names of any equipment for characters in FF8 or FF9. What word am I?

1. Dr. Tot?

2. Fahrenheit? Is the language Al Bhed?

3. Hamelin

5. Crystal?

Lord Golbez got the Fahrenheit, Hamelin, and Crystal.

Leaderboard
    Wolf Kanno - 47
    JJ Strife - 42
    Lord Golbez - 37
    Karifean - 29
    Fynn - 9
    Galuf - 2.5

Questions

1. Who writes a letter and signs it in the end with "To my most precious student"?

2. I am an attack that can be performed by a playable character from FF4-10. In the name of my attack, there is both a question mark and exclamation point. What attack am I?

3. What song could be considered the theme of an FF title and can be described as a phrase suggesting that you won't ever see them anymore?

4. One FF8 monster has two "modes" based on mood. What are the two specific emotive stances as provided in the game's message boxes?

5. What FF character's name could translate in Japanese to "life" and could be described as wearing pink, white, black?

Articles
    Blog Entries

1. Zangan

3. All of them? Well, most prominently perhaps, "Kiss Me Goodbye".

4. Might as well guess "happy" and "sad".

2. What's That!? I'm not really sure if you meant it's in each of those games or only one of them. As far.as.I know that one's only in FF9.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

5. Alma

Karifean got it with Zangan.

2. I am an attack that can be performed by a playable character from FF4-10. In the name of my attack, there is both a question mark and exclamation point. What attack am I?
    Lord Golbez got it with What's That?!

3. What song could be considered the theme of an FF title and can be described as a phrase suggesting that you won't ever see them anymore?
    Karifean got it with "Kiss Me Good Bye".

Leaderboard
    Wolf Kanno - 47
    JJ Strife - 42
    Lord Golbez - 38
    Karifean - 31
    Fynn - 9
    Galuf - 2.5

Questions

1. You read a letter that mentions rebuilding a location. Your character says you think you recognize the handwriting. The letter is not addressed to you. Who is the letter addressed to?

2. The first time you arrive in a particular city, there is a shop that has an item for sale, but they refuse to sell it to you because you're under-aged. You can find this Key Item later. What key item is it?

3. What boss' appearance involves depictions of three enemies from a previous title, FFV?

4. One FFVIII monster has two "modes" based on mood. What are the two specific emotive stances as provided in the game's message boxes, which appears as "<monster name> is _____!" ?

5. What FF character's name could translate in Japanese to mean "life", as she does ponder what life is, and could be described as wearing a pink and white top, black underneath, and a skirt?

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

These are good, I don't know the answer to any of them but will check back for ones I can answer later

I know 4 but it's because I correctly guessed the monster name then looked up the monster to see if it matched the image in my head, but in doing so I saw what the two modes are, so now I can't fairly answer.