Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5910111213141516171819202125 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy 7-9 Trivia

It's been enough days so you can go ahead and answer q4.

I guess so you can put up a new question. It's Belhelmel laughed and Belhelmel is furious.

LordGolbez +1

Leaderboard
    Wolf Kanno - 47
    JJ Strife - 42
    Lord Golbez - 39
    Karifean - 31
    Fynn - 9
    Galuf - 2.5

Questions

1. You read a letter that mentions rebuilding a village. Your character says you think you recognize the handwriting. The letter is not addressed to you. You will soon come across another letter. Who are the letters addressed to?

2. The first time you arrive in a particular city, there is a shop that has an item for sale, but they refuse to sell it to you because you're under-aged. You can find this Key Item later. This item can be given to a character in the game. What key item is it?

3. What boss' appearance involves pictorials/depictions of three enemies with similar names from FFV, a previous title, on the front, back, and side of the boss?

4. What attack performed by an optional boss shares part of its name with a mountain where armies will gather for the final battle in Abrahamic religions?

5. What FF character has a name that could translate in Japanese to mean "life", as she does ponder what it means to have life, and could be described as wearing a pink and white top, black underneath, and a skirt? Hint: she is referred to as "kinda like my little sister"

3. WTF? This question was really messed up last time. I thought you were saying the boss was an FFV boss. I still don't know it though. Oh nevermind,it wasn't, I just misread it.

4. Megiddo Flame

LordGolbez +1

Leaderboard
    Wolf Kanno - 47
    JJ Strife - 42
    Lord Golbez - 40
    Karifean - 31
    Fynn - 9
    Galuf - 2.5

Questions

1. You read a letter that mentions rebuilding a village. Your character says you think you recognize the handwriting. The letter is not addressed to you. You will come across another letter where the author admits they wrote the first letter posing as someone else. Who are the letters addressed to?

2. The first time you arrive in a particular city, there is a shop that has an item for sale, but they refuse to sell it to you because you're under-aged. You can find this Key Item later. This item can be given or sold to another character in the game. What key item is it?

3. What boss' appearance involves pictorials/depictions of these three enemies from FFV on the front, back, and side of the boss?
    ffv.png

4. FFXII - What character has a name that is also a cold dessert and petitions you to hunt for a monster that is also the name of a sweet treat?

5. What late-game FF character has a name that could translate in Japanese to mean "life", as she does ponder what it means to have life, and could be described as wearing a pink and white top, black underneath, and a skirt? Hint: she is referred to as "kinda like my little sister"

1. Santa Clause

Articles
    Blog Entries

3. Tantarian

2. Is it Girl Next Door in FF8? I don't remember about it being sold at a shop, but the other details seem to fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Karifean View Post
    3. Tantarian
    Damn that was really easy, I can't believe I didn't see that.

What are the monsters' names?

+1 each.

Tantarian has depictions of the page enemies from FFV.

Leaderboard
    Wolf Kanno - 47
    JJ Strife - 43
    Lord Golbez - 41
    Karifean - 32
    Fynn - 9
    Galuf - 2.5

Questions

1. You read a letter that mentions rebuilding a village. Your character says you think you recognize the handwriting. You will come across another letter where the author admits they wrote the first letter posing as someone else who has died. What is the name of the woman the letters are addressed to?

2. Armor, flowers, chocobo, and cat best describes doing what side quest?

3. What attack is shown here?

fffff.JPG

4. Now that you've rested, pick up an item and move it. Pick up another item and move it to where the other item used to be. Repeat this two more times. This describes the "puzzle" to obtain what item?

5. What late-game FF character has a name that could translate in Japanese to mean "life", as she does ponder what it means to have life since she was created, and could be described as wearing a pink and white cropped top and skirt with a black long sleeve underneath? Hint: she is referred to as "kinda like my little sister"

2. The Winhill sidequest in FF8. Does it have a name? The vase sidequest? Raine's ghost sidequest?

1. Villager? If it was the name of the person writing the letters I could get this.

Lord Golbez+1

Leaderboard
    Wolf Kanno - 47
    JJ Strife - 43
    Lord Golbez - 42
    Karifean - 32
    Fynn - 9
    Galuf - 2.5

Questions

1. You read a letter that mentions rebuilding a village. Your character says you think you recognize the handwriting. You will come across another letter where the author admits they wrote the first letter posing as someone else who has died. Who wrote the letter?

2. What do Rinoa, Edea, and Doomtrain have uniquely in common from all others?

3. What limit break is shown here?
    fffff.JPG

4. After doing a variety of actions, choose to rest. In the upcoming room, pick up an item and move it. Pick up another item and move it to where the other item used to be. Repeat this two more times. This describes the "puzzle" to obtain what item?

5. What late-game FF9 character has a name that could translate in Japanese to mean "life", as she does ponder what it means to have life since she was created, and could be described as wearing a pink and white cropped top and skirt with a black long sleeve underneath? Hint: she is referred to as "kinda like my little sister"