Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 313171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy 7-9 Trivia

Karifean +4
    Yes, the weather phenomenon is St. Elmo's Fire.

Leaderboard
    Lord Golbez - 68
    JJ Strife - 58
    Karifean - 54
    Wolf Kanno - 47
    Fynn - 9
    Mo-Nercy - 8
    Galuf - 2.5
    qwertysaur - 2
    Judge Mandolore - 1
    Raistlin - 3

Questions

1. I am an equipment in one FF from VII to X. I can be equipped by all party members. The first word in my name means "hello" in a language. What equipment am I?

2. An assistant comments that a lot of money was spent on something, but that money could've been given to their lab. What did the assistant say the money was spent on?

3. I am a recurring enemy in Final fantasy. I'm an early-game weak monster in FFVII encountered on the World Map. I didn't appear in FFVIII. In FFIX, I have an ability to works the same way as Steiner's minus strike. I am a late-game enemy in FFX. What enemy am I?

4. What unique category is the list referring to?

• FFVII - There's one example. It can be stolen from a boss in Midgar.
    • FFVIII - There's none.
    • FFIX - There's several. One is a Treno auction house accessory. Another can be found in Dali. Another makes you immune to Thundaga. A lot of them have names borrowed from FFT.
    • FFX - There's none.

5. As they are fleeing to Gargan Roo from Alexandria Castle, Zidane tells Dagger that people are staying behind to fight for her in Alexandria. Name every character he lists.
    Last edited by FriendlyYan; 08-20-2020 at 12:35 AM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

3. Mandragora
    4. Gonna take a kinda wild guess here and say, gear exclusive to female party members? Not sure, there's only so many notable things you can steal from bosses in Midgar.

I was wrong about Hedgehog pie? But pumpkinhead does the same thing as minus strike doesn't it?

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

2 - sister ray?

1. Aloha T-shirt? You threw me off with that from FF7 - FFX thing, but then I noticed you said "one FF."

1. I am an equipment in one FF from VII to X. I can be equipped by all party members. The first word in my name means "hello" in a language. What equipment am I?
    Lord Golbez got it with Aloha T-Shirt in FFIX.

3. I am a recurring enemy in Final fantasy. I'm an early-game weak monster in FFVII encountered on the World Map. I didn't appear in FFVIII. In FFIX, I have an ability to works the same way as Steiner's minus strike. I am a late-game enemy in FFX. What enemy am I?
    Karifean got it with Mandragora, who uses Chestnut in FFIX, which is like Minus Strike.

4. What unique category is the list referring to?
    FFVII - There's one example. It can be stolen from a boss in Midgar.
    FFVIII - There's none.
    FFIX - There's several. One is a Treno auction house accessory. Another can be found in Dali. Another makes you immune to Thundaga. A lot of them have names borrowed from FFT.
    FFX - There's none.
    Karifean got it with female-exclusive equipment. I thought I made the clues somewhat vague actually.

Leaderboard
    Lord Golbez - 69
    JJ Strife - 58
    Karifean - 56
    Wolf Kanno - 47
    Fynn - 9
    Mo-Nercy - 8
    Galuf - 2.5
    qwertysaur - 2
    Judge Mandolore - 1
    Raistlin - 3

Questions

1. Name a weapon in FFVII-FFX that is also a U.S. capital city.

2. An assistant comments that a lot of money was spent on something, but that money could've been given to their lab. The doctor basically replies to accept it happened. What did the assistant say the money was spent on?

3. What mini-game-involved NPC has a name appropriately derived from a an ancient myth associated with winning a race against a notable Greek huntress?

4. When you're provided two options where the first one is "I want to talk with that man", who is that man?

5. As they are fleeing to Gargan Roo from Alexandria Castle, Zidane tells Dagger that people are staying behind to fight for her in Alexandria. Name every character he lists.

Nice!

3. Hippaul?

5. Beatrix, Freya, Steiner, Marcus, and Blank

1. Bismarck

4. Hojo in Costa Del Sol

Lord Golbez+3
    JJ Strife+1

Leaderboard
    Lord Golbez - 72
    JJ Strife - 59
    Karifean - 56
    Wolf Kanno - 47
    Fynn - 9
    Mo-Nercy - 8
    Galuf - 2.5
    qwertysaur - 2
    Judge Mandolore - 1
    Raistlin - 3

1. What 2-word equipment is synonymous with the phrase "unlimited thoroughfare"?

2. FFVIII - An assistant comments that a lot of money was spent on something, but that money could've been given to their lab. The doctor basically replies to accept it happened. What did the assistant say the money was spent on?

3. You're looking for one of your characters and someone told you to check the resting place, where you do find the character. Who are you looking for?

4. Though only released in Japan, what SNES title was originally planned to be called "Final Fantasy Tactics"?

5. Below is part of the concept art of something in what location?
    ff weapon.JPG

4. Bahamut Lagoon maybe?

3. Pretty vague. I'm gonna guess Garnet, but honestly for all I know it could be Cid. "The resting place" is way too vague.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

5. The Ancient Forest?

1. Endless Road. Tidus shield
    2. Lunar Base
    3. Garnet. Her mother's grave in Alexandria, just before she cuts her hair.
    4. Tactics Ogre
    Last edited by JJ Strife; 08-31-2020 at 10:56 AM.

Endless Road was definitely a name I had considered, but I had no idea there was a piece of equipment called that, so I was never going to get that.