Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1115161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy 7-9 Trivia

4. Something like "Mmm... soft"

2. Rinoa's Weapons. Once I figured Rising Sun, the rest started falling into place. Not sure I got all the clues yet, but enough to know it's Rinoa's Weapons.

1. I actually thought I already guessed Flan for this. Not sure if they do water spells, but what the heck I can't come up with what would.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

3. Proud Clod!

5. I'll guess Life Drain.

2. This specific group contains 5 items described below in a puzzle. What is this group?
    - a simple child's toy - Pinwheel
    - Norse mythology figure - Valkyrie
    - the name of a "house" in a 1964 song title - Rising Sun
    - MLB bird mascot - Cardinal
    - a meteor - Shooting Star
    Lord Golbez got it with Rinoa's weapons.

3. Finish the quote with the boss' name right before entering the battle: "I'll show you the destructive power of the _____ ____!"
    Raistlin got it with Proud Clod.

4. What notable line of dialogue is Zidane about to deliver here?
    The quote is "Ooh...soft!" so if someone else said the more accurate quote, they would've got it. But since no one else did, then Lord Golbez' response is close enough.

Leaderboard
    Lord Golbez - 60
    JJ Strife - 58
    Wolf Kanno - 47
    Karifean - 44
    Fynn - 9
    Mo-Nercy - 8
    Galuf - 2.5
    qwertysaur - 2
    Judge Mandolore - 1
    Raistlin - 2

Questions

1. What enemy/monster has appeared in the first twelve Final Fantasy titles in some variation or another? Hint: varies in what elemental magic it casts, often Water and/or Fire. Also tends to have a high physical attack and can cause a variety of status effects

2. Aeris is 20 more than Tifa. Yuffie is 10 more than Barret. What is this pertaining to?

3. A character says that another character is going to treat. That other character gets mad, takes a few steps, and kicks the character in the ankle area. Where specifically are you?

4. Tell them to go right. Tell them to go left. Tell them to go right. This describes the choices in order to obtain the most number of items possible in what part of the game?

5. FFT - Fittingly, the demon image is the animation for what Oracle spell?
    ff limit2.JPG

2. Points for the date?

4. Cleyra

1. Chimera?

3. Balamb Garden? (really only guessing based on which two characters it sounds like to me)

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

5. Doubt Faith? (my last random guess, though I have no idea what else the demon hint could refer to)

Lord Golbez +4
    Raistlin +1

Leaderboard
    Lord Golbez - 64
    JJ Strife - 58
    Wolf Kanno - 47
    Karifean - 44
    Fynn - 9
    Mo-Nercy - 8
    Galuf - 2.5
    qwertysaur - 2
    Judge Mandolore - 1
    Raistlin - 3

Questions

1. "Give him three key items before he dies later to receive a key item with no utility" best describes what side quest?

2. The weather phenomenon shown here is the name of attack performed by what boss?
    ff limit2.JPG

3. What are you reading that has the first line "Thanks for looking at this page"?

4. Where am I?
    ff where am i.JPG

5. What boss battle is preceded with the line "You know nothing of my father!"?

1. Coffee side quest in FF9?

3. Selphie's Blog/Journal whatever.

Articles
    Blog Entries

5. Judge Ghis

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

1) ?

2) Ramuh

3) Turtle Paradise Advertisement Sheet

4) ?

5) ?
    Last edited by krissy; 08-06-2020 at 07:17 PM. Reason: forgot the name of the turtle place for a bit

1. "Give him three key items before he dies later to receive a key item with no utility" best describes what side quest?
    Lord Golbez got it with Morrid's coffee collecting.

3. What are you reading that has the first line "Thanks for looking at this page"?
    It's the ex-Garden festival leader, Wimbly Donner's journal, but Selphie's blog thing is so close and no one else supplied a closer answer, so you get it.

5. What boss battle is preceded with the line "You know nothing of my father!"?
    Karifean got it with Judge Ghis.

Leaderboard
    Lord Golbez - 66
    JJ Strife - 58
    Wolf Kanno - 47
    Karifean - 45
    Fynn - 9
    Mo-Nercy - 8
    Galuf - 2.5
    qwertysaur - 2
    Judge Mandolore - 1
    Raistlin - 3

Questions

1. What author originated a word in 1966 for a type of equipment found in many Final Fantasy games?

2. Correction - just a normal enemy. The weather phenomenon involving plasma shown here is the name of attack performed by what FFVII enemy?
    ff limit2.JPG

3. After the defeat of what boss does a party member immediately request to stop and rest for a bit, is rejected, and then tells herself to think of something as they continue moving because there's not a lot of time left?

4. Where am I?
    ff where am i.JPG ff8 squall.JPG

5. What piece of literature from the ~10th century lends its protagonist's name to a character in FFT and the antagonist's name to an enemy in FFVIII and FFX?

1. Is this Lewis Carroll again with Vorpal? Then again I'm not sure how often Vorpal has appeared in FF. Too late for Tolkien though.