Thread: Final Fantasy 7-9 Trivia

2. Wendigo? I'm only guessing because of these
    Cannibalism hint.

3. Sly eagle?

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

1) vincent

2) is it schizo the dragon? i don't like linking schizophrenia to cannibalism like this tho

3) sly fox

4) super dunk ff7 (this was hard because every time this question popped up before i was thinking of this square and exclamations being in a dialogue instructional haha)

5) the house in qu's marsh

1. Writer Kazushige Nojima compared this character to Auron from Final Fantasy X, as "even though he's supposed to be a silent character, he still tends to talk a lot".
    Krissy got it with Vincent.

2. I am a boss in one FF title but just a normal enemy in two previous FF titles. My name comes from a mythological monster. My name is even in a mental illness that involves cannibalism. What enemy am I?
    Lord Golbez got it with Wendigo.

3. When Zidane first encounters and outwits Amarant, he metaphorically describes himself as what animal and with what adjective?
    Lord Golbez got it with sly eagle.

4. What mini-game, which basically involves holding a button down and then releasing it, has a depiction of a yellow square with two red exclamation points on either side of it?
    krissy got it with Super Dunk

5. Where am I?
    krissy got it with Quale's house in Qu's Marsh.

Leaderboard
    Lord Golbez - 85
    JJ Strife - 75
    Karifean - 62
    Wolf Kanno - 47
    krissy - 10
    Fynn - 9
    Mo-Nercy - 8
    Raistlin - 4
    Galuf - 2.5
    Lea Monde - 2
    qwertysaur - 3
    Judge Mandolore - 1

Questions

1. Zell was supposed to tell you some piece of information and finally finds you. If you then keep talking to Zell, he'll get annoyed, ask if you're deaf, and tell you to stop it. What piece of information was it?

2. You've achieved a "perfect time" and even though the giver doesn't know what it's for, they say they hear it's priceless. What item do they give you?

3. During the dialogue between these two characters of which there is some user interaction, one of the characters exclaims "Stuck up to the end!". Which two characters?

4. The first time you control Vivi, the music playing is Vivi's Theme. The next time you control Vivi, the music playing is what theme?

5. When ____ first encounters ____, they think they are Kuja. Who are these two characters?

1. About the new dorm rooms when they become SeeDs?

5. I think this is Eiko and Quina even though this technically isn't the first time she sees Quina and thus doesn't make much sense (which is one of the reasons I remember it and am pretty sure I'm right).

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

1) hot dogs?

2)

3) scarlet and tifa? when they fight/the public execution scene

4) black mage village