Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7172122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy 7-9 Trivia

5. Tsunami?

1. What do we see between the 25 min, 54 sec mark and the 28 min, 35 sec mark before it dies of battery?
    Karifean got it with Selphie's end credit film.

2. FFIX - What attack/skill performs a random effect on each of your party members - heal all their HP, heal all their MP, heal them completely, put them at 1 HP, put them at 1 MP, or put them at both 1 HP and 1 MP? Also, EACH of your party members will receive one of the six results, so they can be different per party member.
    JJ Strife got it with Six Dragons. Guess no one uses it.

3. Where are you where you talk to someone and they say "your friend's hot too!" ?
    Karifean got it with Don Cornero's mansion.

4. Whose last three words are "on the throne" before they die?
    JJ Strife got it with Queen Brahne - "the people will be happier with you on the throne".

Leaderboard
    Lord Golbez - 80
    JJ Strife - 75
    Karifean - 59
    Wolf Kanno - 47
    Fynn - 9
    Mo-Nercy - 8
    krissy - 5
    Raistlin - 4
    Galuf - 2.5
    qwertysaur - 2
    Judge Mandolore - 1

Questions

1. What is the missing word in the last line said by the character before he joins your party, "being a former ____, I may be of help"?

2. FFIX - What attack/move/skill uses up to four items in your inventory?

3. FFT - In a story battle, what is the job class of the enemy character who has disguised themself as a Guest character you once had? (They reveal themself before the battle begins)

4. Right before the battle begins, what boss says "(I see....interesting....)"?

5. What village was built in its location because it was surrounded by mountains, near woods, and blessed by the sun?

6. What is the name of the summon's attack shown here?
    fffff.JPG

Articles
    Blog Entries

1. Turk
    2. Angel's Snack
    4. Bahamut FF VIII
    5. Dali?
    6. Steel Bladed Sword?

3. Thief? I honestly don't remember anything like this happening at all.

5. Conde Petie

Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyYan View Post
    2. FFIX - What attack/skill performs a random effect on each of your party members - heal all their HP, heal all their MP, heal them completely, put them at 1 HP, put them at 1 MP, or put them at both 1 HP and 1 MP? Also, EACH of your party members will receive one of the six results, so they can be different per party member.
    JJ Strife got it with Six Dragons. Guess no one uses it.
    Look at your own description. Of course no one uses it, because it's useless! There are plenty of ways to heal without risking being reduced to 1 HP and/or 1 MP.
    Last edited by Lord Golbez; 10-20-2020 at 02:56 PM.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

3) Dark Knight or Fell Knight depending on the version

1. What is the missing word in the last line said by the character before he joins your party, "being a former ____, I may be of help"?
    Karifean got it with Turk.

2. FFIX - What attack/move/skill uses up to four items in your inventory?
    Karifean got it with Angel's Snack.

4. Right before the battle begins, what boss says "(I see....interesting....)"?
    Karifean got it with Bahamut.

5. What village was built in its location because it was surrounded by mountains, near woods, and blessed by the sun?
    Lord Golbez got it with Conde Petie.

Leaderboard
    Lord Golbez - 81
    JJ Strife - 75
    Karifean - 62
    Wolf Kanno - 47
    Fynn - 9
    Mo-Nercy - 8
    krissy - 5
    Raistlin - 4
    Galuf - 2.5
    qwertysaur - 2
    Judge Mandolore - 1

Questions

1. Who calls Cloud (and company) "old folks"?

2. When your character comments it's not possible for him to open a door this big, the large door immediately opens. Where are you?

3. FFT - As you enter a story battle, there is a scene where an enemy has disguised themself as a character you once had as a Guest in your party. They take off the disguise and reveal themself before the battle begins. What is the job class of the enemy that was in disguise?

4. You can participate in an optional mini-game in exchange for a Potion. There isn't much to it but moving around and pressing "X"/the confirm button. What is the most valuable item you can get in this mini-game?

5. FFVIII - Which part/area of Balamb Garden has a nickname from the students, and what is the nickname?

fffff.JPG

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

3) The celebrant?

5) The training ground, AKA the "monsters lair"

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

chocobo william (Choco Billy) because he won't give u a chocobo

2. When your character comments it's not possible for him to open a door this big, the large door immediately opens. Where are you?
    Uh FF8 prison?

3. FFT - As you enter a story battle, there is a scene where an enemy has disguised themself as a character you once had as a Guest in your party. They take off the disguise and reveal themself before the battle begins. What is the job class of the enemy that was in disguise?
    assassins'?

4. You can participate in an optional mini-game in exchange for a Potion. There isn't much to it but moving around and pressing "X"/the confirm button. What is the most valuable item you can get in this mini-game?
    madain's ring

5. FFVIII - Which part/area of Balamb Garden has a nickname from the students, and what is the nickname?
    the bathrooms are also known as draw points

uh
    ice ball....lll...

2. Terra?
    5. Training center. Secret area.
    6. Tetra Disaster?

krissy got it with Choco Billy.

krissy got it with Madain's Ring. The mini-game is excavating in Fossil Roo.

qwertysaur got it with training ground, going off of Squall's tour comment.

Lord Golbez got it with Tetra-Disaster.

Leaderboard
    Lord Golbez - 82
    JJ Strife - 75
    Karifean - 62
    Wolf Kanno - 47
    Fynn - 9
    Mo-Nercy - 8
    krissy - 7
    Raistlin - 4
    Galuf - 2.5
    qwertysaur - 3
    Judge Mandolore - 1

Questions

1. Complete this Squall quote with three words: "Nothing. Our job is to...".

2. When your character comments it's not possible for him to open a door this big, the giant door immediately opens. Where are you?

3. FFT - As you enter a story battle, there is a scene where an enemy has disguised herself as a character you once had as a Guest in your party. She takes off the disguise and reveals herself before the battle begins. What is the job class of the enemy that was in disguise?

4. What mini-game has a depiction of a yellow square with two red exclamation points on either side of it?

5. Where am I?
    fffff.JPG

1. Follow Rinoa's orders? That's a guess because I know the context for the line but not exactly what he says.

3. Archer?

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

1. "Wait"

3. Holy Knight?

3. FFT - As you enter a story battle, there is a scene where an enemy has disguised herself as a character you once had as a Guest in your party. She takes off the disguise and reveals herself before the battle begins. What is the job class of the enemy that was in disguise?
    So at Golgorand Execution site, an Archer is disguised as Princess Ovelia at the guillotine. Lord Golbez+1

Leaderboard

Lord Golbez - 83
    JJ Strife - 75
    Karifean - 62
    Wolf Kanno - 47
    Fynn - 9
    Mo-Nercy - 8
    krissy - 7
    Raistlin - 4
    Galuf - 2.5
    qwertysaur - 3
    Judge Mandolore - 1

Questions

1. Complete this Squall quote with two words when someone asks what they should do: "Nothing. Our job is to...".

2. When Zidane comments it's not possible for him to open a door this big, the giant door immediately opens. Where are you?

3. What fiend is the least common encounter that appears in this area?
    fffffff.JPG

4. What mini-game, which basically involves holding a button down and then releasing it, has a depiction of a yellow square with two red exclamation points on either side of it?

5. Where am I?
    fffff.JPG

1) "Our job is to assist the owls." (unless you want the full line-- then it's "it's none of our business.")

2) Oeilvert, if my memory serves?

Lea Monde+2

Leaderboard
    Lord Golbez - 83
    JJ Strife - 75
    Karifean - 62
    Wolf Kanno - 47
    Fynn - 9
    Mo-Nercy - 8
    krissy - 7
    Raistlin - 4
    Galuf - 2.5
    Lea Monde - 2
    qwertysaur - 3
    Judge Mandolore - 1

Questions

1. Writer Kazushige Nojima compared this character to Auron from Final Fantasy X, as "even though he's supposed to be a silent character, he still tends to talk a lot".

2. I am a boss in one FF title but just a normal enemy in two previous FF titles. My name comes from a mythological monster. My name is even in a mental illness that involves cannibalism. What enemy am I?

3. When Zidane first encounters and outwits Amarant, he metaphorically describes himself as what animal and with what adjective?

4. What mini-game, which basically involves holding a button down and then releasing it, has a depiction of a yellow square with two red exclamation points on either side of it?

5. Where am I?
    fffff.JPG