• Former Editor

Red Exclamation Mark Final Trailer Released

Hnnnnnnng intensifies.

("Spoilers" I guess too)

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Not sure there's any point in another trailer when the game is already out. I'm not gonna watch as there has been plenty spoiled by SE in the their other trailers already. I just want my game to arrive now so I can plaaaaaay...

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Looks like the Kalm flashback may be confirmed. I also think the Whispers are going to foretell Meteor, which will likely fix the plot hole about why the rest of the party bothered to follow Cloud on his journey of revenge despite Shinra being a bastard right there and now.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Kalm flashback confirmed you say? Both scenes they showed were in the game at earlier points. Hat-Tifa flashback yelling about Sephi happens in Reactor 5, Cloud's mom flashback happens when you stay the night at Aerith's. I kinda doubt they'd put the full Kalm flashback in this instalment. Not saying it's impossible, I just don't think it's going to be there.

Cool. Not a big deal about watching an additional trailer since it is only a remake of an already existing game and story. I personally though think I have come to like the more gritty and realistic animation styles of some modern games over the anime style that Square likes to employ. Also the voice acting doesn't really seem to fit the character models that well in some instances. Will definitely still watch a playthrough of this on youtube (don't really play games anylonger) but might get a little bored with it due to the fact that the animation style isn't really my thing and that I already know the story.