Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hello, everyone!

I don't really know what to say. I'm almost finishing my first run on Remake and I remembered this forum… I don't know if I ever registered, but I remember coming here some fifteen or twenty years ago… Is that possible? Well, it doesn't matter. I've always loved playing Final Fantasy, and my love for the series completely rekindled with Remake — I'm just waiting for the end of the month to repurchase the original VII, VIII and IX and give them all another go!

Looking forward for the next chapters!

Stay safe,
    Oaktree

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

It's definitely possible - I registered on this forum 18 years ago which is pretty wild! I hope you're enjoying the Remake and welcome to the forums

Blog Entries

hello!

I too am one of those that has known about this site for nearly 2 decades yet only recently registered an account in the last couple years. I see it's not super active anymore but hopefully it'll pick up some. I like seeing these old sites still alive and kicking. It's a nice reminder of the old forum days.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

haha im kinda doing the same.
    i finished FF7R and i just needed to talk (or read opinions etc) about it and it brought me back to this forum after i-dont-kn-whow-many-years.

not 2 decaded tho, more like 3 or 4 years?