Thread: PSN Spring sale. Any game suggestions?

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Default PSN Spring sale. Any game suggestions?

A lot of sales on PSN right now. I just finished FF7R and am loading up my cart with more goodies. Also just looking around and seeing what's cheap.

The Dissidia digital deluxe edition is down to 20. That's not too bad. The physical standard edition still goes for 20 at the SE store.

Kingdom Hearts all in one 10 game package is down to 30. That seems to be one of the most sought after deals, along with Spiderman Game of the Year edition for 20.

Tales of Berseria is down to 15. I'll finally pick that one up, been meaning to get to it. This one is part of the "Big in Japan" sale, and lasts a little longer than the Spring sale.

Anyway, all you PS4 owners, let me know your underrated gems. Or take a look at the sale and let me know what you think is a good steal.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Ys VIII for sure

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Romancing SaGa 2 and 3
    I am Setsuna
    Oninaka

I'm personally eyeing SaGa Scarlet Graces for myself.

I took advantage of the sale on the Yakuza Remastered collection as I've been waiting to get that for awhile. I can't exactly "recommend" it, as I haven't played through the games yet, but I enjoyed Yakuza 0 and the Yakuza Kiwami games, which may also be on sale now, and I would definitely recommend them