Thread: Remake Thoughts

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

Post Remake Thoughts

I'm really happy with how it's turned out so far. I am just now making it to Sector 6, but that's more of a busy life schedule than a lack of interest. They've added a bunch of extra insight into characters that I appreciate, but at this point in the story I'm confused by the hooded flying creatures - are they Ancients or magic flying Sephiroth clones? I'll find out eventually. I like that it shows what Materia is equipped in weapons and the new features they've added, but it's a chore to find enemies to grind on.

Yeah the fleshing out of the characters is probably the best part of this game. Every single character is depicted perfectly as well. There is no character where they misstepped at all.

Better brace yourself to either love or hate the hooded ghost thingies. It seems to have been fairly divisive with the audience.

Better brace yourself for them being way dumber than the ideas you were thinking, because they are.

Some people seem to love them. Although I got the sense that none were on this forum, Lol. Including me.

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

I'm glad it's not just me, they seem out of place for how early they're showing up.