Thread: What game has been recommended to you lately?

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Question What game has been recommended to you lately?

You don't need to have played it yet, but what are some games your friends have been suggesting for you to try out, and do you plan on checking any of them out?

Mother Russia Bleeds.

Played it last night after a few beers with some mates. Was pretty fun, but Streets of Rage it is not.
    YE RAGIN', AYE?

The only friends I have who play games are major dudebros who play FIFA and Call of Duty.

So FIFA and Call of Duty, Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    Mother Russia Bleeds.

Played it last night after a few beers with some mates. Was pretty fun, but Streets of Rage it is not.
    Have you played Streets of Rage 4?

As for me, my fiancee's dad highly recommends Ghosts of Tsushima, as does most of YouTube who's had access to it. And fortunately I've went mostly spoiler free, so I'll be going in fairly blind to a high quality game. I usually pre-order these guaranteed hits that Sony brings out, but for some reason binging the Saints Row series with my fiancee this month has sated my appetite for high quality games. But I'll probably get it in the next couple weeks

I've heard Nightshade and Hakuoki recommended a couple of times, so I took the plunge and bought them during the steam summer sale. Haven't started the latter yet, but I can say the former is a pretty solid otome.