• Aston Villa

0 0%
  • Fulham

0 0%
  • West Brom

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EPL 2020-2021!

Well, the 2020-2021 season from my point of view has to be the most unpredictable season in most of the leagues, and a couple of weeks ago even the premier league was unpredictable. However right now, I guess most of us would agree that Manchester City are the only team in a good form, and deserving to win the league title.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Sargatanas)

Yeah, there's no stopping them at this point. Pretty impressive considering their prime players have had injuries. For my team, we've improved a lot since last season but we still have a way to go. We've got the build for a great side but just need that special someone, probably a forward - sounds odd saying that considering how we've scored more goals than any team this season but I think our defence isn't all that bad, we just need to finish more chances. Rashford squanders a fair few, Martial doesn't have the determination I feel is needed, and Greenwood is still building up. Cavani has been great but obviously we can't rely on him as he's getting on in years. I think if we are able to grab one of either Sancho or Haaland then I'd be very excited. But that's a big ask. May as well be overly optimistic and ask for both, right?
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!