Hey all! I'm currently recruiting dev team members for Final Fantasy: A New Beginning, a full fledged FF fan project and spiritual successor to the original six titles boasting a brand new world, story, characters, and much more! As the design phase nears its end after more than 3 years of continuous work, I am now looking to onboard artists, composers, mappers, programmers, and other creative talent to help bring this project to life.

The team currently consists of myself and a select few who have been assisting with the art and sound. At this stage, we namely need dedicated pixel artists for the NPCs, backgrounds, and tilesets, concepts artists for secondary character and monster designs, mappers to create the environments, and modders intimately familiar with Unity who would be able to assist with replacing assets, implementing a few new mechanics, and, if possible, creating a comprehensive editor in the same vein as RPGMaker or FF4kster.

As you might have guessed, the scope of this project is quite large as it is essentially a brand new game. Thankfully, however, the pixel remasters have done much of the heavy lifting as the project more or less consists of nothing more than swapping existing assets, data, and dialogue for new ones. Though I'm hesitant to divulge too much at this stage, a brief sample of the game's assets are linked here to substantiate the work that has been completed thus far, and I am willing to share more with those who are serious about contributing.

You can view the files here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...lY?usp=sharing

I understand that this project is incredibly ambitious given the limited modding tools that exist for these games, but I have no doubt that the game will be realized with the help of those passionate enough to lend their talents to it. If you'd like to learn more, feel free to send me a PM to discuss how you can make this project a reality!