Thread: Finished Final Fantasy 1 in 25 hours using save states

Default I will try to play all Final Fantasy Games one by one on Youtube

Do you think I can be proud of myself for finishing Final Fantasy 1 in 25 hours using Save States?
    I challenged myself to try to complete ALL the Final Fantasy games in the final fantasy series one by one, and record the complete gameplay on youtube, without cheats, unfortunately I ended up using save states in my "Final Fantasy1" gameplay, I couldn't play without it . Sometimes a group of 4 monsters would appear with magic that would damage all my characters at the same time, and even they attack first. With save states it took me 25 hours to finish the game, I think without save states it would take me 100 hours. If anyone is ever curious to see this, I recorded everything on youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...JUATWL9ipRbYAF

Now I'm going to start playing Final Fantasy 2, I'm going to try this time without using save states. In the day I'm done, I'll let you know. It should take a week or two at most.
    Last edited by FabioManoel1977; 11-02-2020 at 12:30 AM.

Final Fantasy Series was always considered the most important RPG series, but, sometimes they do some things so illogical, I am now inside of the battleship of FF2, with several enemy soldiers walking around everywhere, while I am fighting monsters and zombies, inside the battleship,and I never fight any soldier. What is the logic of it ? Why we not fight inside the battleship only empire soldiers ? why the monsters ? whey the soldiers live together with monsters and zombies inside the battle ship ? and whey the soldiers not attack me ? Is common in all final fantasy games those absurdity things ? Or this is abug in PSP version ? If you not believe me, see the video:
    Also, I wasted 117 minutes , the teleport now works inside the Battleship. I lost my way and not find teh princess, reached the reactor and I have no items anymore to go back all the way to rescue her, I will be forced to pay everything again... Why the teleport not works ? is also a bug ?

Play FF2 is a nightmare, in FF1 I just get troubles in the last dungeon, but, now I get troubles already in the battle ship, I thinks the third dungeon ? I stopped counting.

I really not sure If I will really be able to accomplish my objective of to play every FF game ever. I am almost trowing my game pad in the wall, I am so pissed off !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZGz8u4ux1s

Kupo Kupo! More Kupo Nuts please! Basket of Moogles!'s Avatar

How? I spend a week to complete it. But I did not have enough time to play