Thread: Heyo!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Boco Heyo!

I joined the forums last year and occasionally spent some hours lurking the FFI, IV and VI subforums. This seems like a really nice place so I think I'll be staying here for a while

I only learned about FF a little over two years ago, and so far I´ve played a bit of I, III, V and VI. Probably less than an hour each (save for FFI, which I've played for 8 hours, I think). In any case, I never got far into any of them. It's not that I didn't like them (I treasure the hour or two playing FFVI), but I never found the time to fully enjoy those games. And there's also the urge to go through each game in order so yup... I could never make up my mind about where to start...

Currently, I'm playing FFIV (the SFC version, translated) and have made quite a bit of progress. It's the first time I'm kind of succeeding in playing a FF game that's not just for "trying out" but for beating. I guess I'm still getting somewhat filtered by it (I haven't gone back to it for a month now) but I haven't given up on it! (SPOILER)Next thing to do is to find a way to the moon (I think ). It's a really nice game, and I'm learning a lot playing it. ^^

Anyways, thanks for having me here~
    Last edited by Tranquilmonia; 02-13-2021 at 09:00 PM.