Thread: Lost Soul Aside - Final Fantasy meets Devil May Cry? New footage revealed

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Default Lost Soul Aside - Final Fantasy meets Devil May Cry? New footage revealed

This is a game I've been looking forward to for a long time.

I checked my post archive and I started mentioning this game five years ago. At the time it had been the project of just one man who started creating it in Unreal Engine 4 over a few years time.

It's safe to say it's come a long way since then, and the game is now being made by a full team for PlayStation release. They've just revealed 18 minutes of new footage.

Here's an older interview with the creator:

https://www.dualshockers.com/lost-so...medium=twitter

No release date as of yet, but before the pandemic they were aiming for the end of 2020. With the delays in mind, maybe we'll see it now in 2022.

I really like the protagonist's crystal dragon partner. It looks like he has multiple uses. On top of banter when you're walking around he also becomes your sword. Looks like he can help you fly/glide, as well.

It's remained on my radar, and I keep forgetting it's name but always associate it with Edge of Eternity because they were announced/revealed at similar times with similar looking protagonists. I'll probably get it if it comes out this year for PS4, but I'm not holding my breath for PS5

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I'm looking forward to Edge of Eternity, too. I was glad to see it's finally getting a console release aimed at the end of the year.