Thread: How does Final Fantasy measure up to you as an artwork?

Default How does Final Fantasy measure up to you as an artwork?

The best vacuum cleaners from Shark - Top 3 review

This article of best vacuum cleaner reviews will bring you 3 outstanding models from the home appliance brand SHARK, one of the top vacuum cleaner brands on the market today. Let's dive right into it, shall we?

1. Shark APEX Upright with DuoClean

This Shark upright vacuum has the strongest suction power and excels at cleaning all types of debris from small to large and on any flat surface. Thanks to DuoClean technology, the machine's two-brush roller system deeply cleans carpets and soft polish hardwoods.

Like other Shark best vacuum cleaners, this Apex Uplight comes with several attachments to further facilitate your cleaning routine, including an 8-inch crevice tool for hard-to-reach places. Another key feature about the Apex is the detachable body, which increases flexibility when operating it as a handheld.

Its soft self-cleaning brush roll can pick up dust and small particles from hard surfaces and other debris deeply embedded in carpets thanks to Zero-M technology.

Besides some distinct features mentioned above, the device also possesses the common features of a top-notch vacuum cleaner such as HEPA filter system to purify the air and eliminate odors for allergy sufferers.

The 30-foot long body of the machine will help you extend the cleaning range. There's also a lifting handle integrated to the vertical handle for ease of use.

2. Shark IQ Robot RV1001

IQ Robot RV1001 is a great choice if you are looking for the most complete automatic vacuum cleaner that Shark has launched to date.

The smart and automated features that this robot vacuum integrates include: scheduling a cleaning session, checking the battery and a navigation system so it remembers the structure of the house. This device also comes with a physical boundary marker so you can prevent it from operating in certain areas.

In terms of performance, we believe it's perfect for cleaning up hair loss or pet hair, but for large crumbs like cereal, this robot might struggle a bit. Although the charging time for the device is quite time-consuming, it can provide an operating time of 70-160 minutes depending on the power mode.

Finally, its weakness, or robot vacuums in general, is that they are quite noisy. Furthermore, some parts need to be replaced and cleaned regularly, which results in high recurring costs.

3. Shark Rocket DuoClean Ultra-Light HV382

In some of the Vacuum Cleaner Reviews that you may have read online, this machine is often classified as uprights, but in our opinion this is a corded vacuum cleaner with a built-in handheld feature.

To be more detailed, this machine has two brush heads: one for performing on carpets, the other for large debris on even surfaces. They will be activated by a toggle switch. One specific feature that users really enjoy about this machine is an LED light designed at the top of the brush so they can see what's in front of it (small dirt, bread crumbs) while cleaning.

This model HV 382 comes with a wide range of accessories to meet general cleaning purposes.

Our verdict

Shark’s Best Rated Vacuum Cleaners are often known for their durability and you can expect them to perform well for 5-6 years. If Shark is your favorite brand, we hope this article will help you find the right vacuum cleaner for your home.
    Last edited by gerdawright; 07-15-2022 at 06:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    I don’t think art can be measured. Art just is.
    Could not have said it better.

I am a masterpiece. FF, valiant effort though it may be, simply cannot measure up to me as an artwork.

This is just my opinion and people on a FF forum will likely think differently but I feel the FF franchise is a little past its prime. I don't feel like the storytelling really holds up compared to some of the more popular triple A games released these days. FF stories are pretty silly when you compare them to games like Last of Us. IMO this was displayed pretty clearly when the FF7 remake and Last of Us 2 were released pretty close together with both having ps4 graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by tony123 View Post
    This is just my opinion and people on a FF forum will likely think differently but I feel the FF franchise is a little past its prime. I don't feel like the storytelling really holds up compared to some of the more popular triple A games released these days. FF stories are pretty silly when you compare them to games like Last of Us. IMO this was displayed pretty clearly when the FF7 remake and Last of Us 2 were released pretty close together with both having ps4 graphics.
    Yeah, I quite disagree. You're right that Final Fantasy stories can be a bit silly, but that doesn't mean it's a lesser story. Some stories are complex, serious, grounded, and realistic. Some stories are over the top, ridiculous, simplistic, and fantastical. One style of storytelling isn't better than the other, at least to me. They're both awesome. The Last of Us is incredible, but sometimes its realism and seriousness are a bummer. By the same token, a lot of Final Fantasy games are ridiculous and have characters that are a bit flat, but this gives the developers more room to do crazy, weird stuff that you could absolutely never see in a game that takes itself more seriously.