Thread: Hot Take: Metroid Prime 2 is better than Metroid prime 1

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Default Hot Take: Metroid Prime 2 is better than Metroid prime 1

Yes now I am angering Sheetlebug by using HOT TAKE in the title. Hotttt.

But yes I think Metroid prime 2 is awesome, in fairness prime 1 is also awesome, but that dark atmosphere and music of prime 2 is godly. Love it. I only played it in 2020, but wish i could have long ago. When I was a youngling I saw it in the shop after playing Prime 1 but we did not have enough money to buy it. Probably wouldn't have liked it as much back then but as a self proclaimed " Adult " It's great. Maybe the ammo isn't such a good idea though. Also I love the Quadraxis boss, one of my favourite Metroid bosses though I still think Diggernaut is my favourite from Samus Returns.

Also when I first got to the metroid in Prime 1 and it broke out the container i got jumpscared bad and didn't like the game for a week. Then I learned that if you are in the morph ball they cannot attach to your face so it was less scary. Yeah I went on a tangent there, gotta give all 2 of you something to read!

So did I ever tell you the tale of Dark Samus the unwise? It's not a tale the Luminoth would share...
    Last edited by Galuf; 04-21-2022 at 09:18 PM.