So I got Persona 4 Golden a little while ago and just a few days ago I finally beat it. It took me a while. I was not as addicted to it like with Persona 4. The story didn't hook me really until the end and as far as the combat goes I did miss baton passes, but I did like that the game was harder. It was too hard in the beginning but things eased up. Since I wasn't as engaged as I was with 5 I didn't even unlock a lot of the confidants and barely did some that I had. I mostly just did my team members. The sidequests in this game were not engaging to me either so I barely did any of those either.

The music in this game still bumps though.

These are a little over the place, but I really want to talk about the ending.
So damn, they really killed Nanako!? I almost cried my damn self. At first I thought I already knew who the killer was going to be. Adachi sounds too much like Akechi and they're both detectives, but Adachi was right he was in the station when Nanako got kidnapped so it wasn't him. He still seems suspicious. Like he's pretending to be dumb. It was some package delivery driver and that man was nuts. I did the right thing and gave that man the smoke. Ran him a whole fade. I don't understand why these video games and tv shows got to act all so goody goody. What leave him so he can just go around killing more people nah. It's like what Morgana said at the beginning of P5 it's not like anyone would find out. I hope not anyway. Nobody was asking if that hopsital room had windows.

The ending didn't explain why the fog from the tv was entering the real world or what Teddie actually was. I felt bad for Teddie. He just left like that. What an ending though.