Thread: Man, this game is amazing!

Default Man, this game is amazing!

I've been playing FFXIV on and off for over a year now, and I finished Stormblood last night. I'm amazed at how I've grown to love these characters and this world over the last year. Back when the game first came out, I figured I'd never play it due to it being an MMO, but I'm so glad I gave it another chance. It's swiftly growing into one of my favorite Final Fantasy stories, and it just keeps getting better with every expansion. It might seem like it would be difficult to top a dragon war with just a regular old war, but seeing Lyse grow over the course of the journey was incredible. Can't wait to see what the rest of the game has in store. I'm particularly excited about the Ivalice raids I've just unlocked. The crossover stuff is always fun.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Yeah the Ivalice raids are a lot of fun! Enjoy

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I've been wanting to play this ever since Realm Reborn came out, but life seems to give me too many obstacles to enjoy this.

Yeah, it's definitely time consuming haha. I've already spent more time with it than any other FF game, and I still have an entire expansion left (plus Endwalker coming in November)!

Yes, I really love FFXIV, it packed with hours of meaningful cutscenes and unforgettable new zones!!