Thread: I have a problem editing my profile

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Relm I have a problem editing my profile

I put yes into the advertiser check because I don't want to face the wrath of the authorities but it told me that was an invalid format. Is yep or yeah or probably the correct format? Anyway, in order to get to know what I've been up to these past ten years and and learn all my really deep dark secrets you'll have to look farther than the forums. You could go back and read my livejournal if you're brave enough, but its mostly just posts about getting drunk and eating ducks. What you really need to do is check out www.theundeadhero.com. It has everything you need.
    Last edited by theundeadhero; 12-07-2021 at 01:30 AM.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Haha, I should probably get rid of that. My empty threats obviously didn't work.

I set it to only accept No as an answer. It was intended to block anyone from registering if they put in anything else. Clearly the bots have no problem lying.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by theundeadhero View Post
    I put yes into the advertiser check because I don't want to face the wrath of the authorities but it told me that was an invalid format. Is yep or yeah or probably the correct format? Anyway, in order to get to know what I've been up to these past ten years and and learn all my really deep dark secrets you'll have to look farther than the forums. You could go back and read my livejournal if you're brave enough, but its mostly just posts about getting drunk and eating ducks. What you really need to do is check out www.theundeadhero.com. It has everything you need.
    God, I actually pressed on the link. I hope no one steal your pubic hair while you are asleep!