I've been replaying this series a lot and just kind of want to talk about it with someone. The Discord is a wall of noise that consumes any voice that isn't the topic of the moment, so I figure I could get all my thoughts out here in a thread instead.

So as the title says, this is going to be just one long thread of me trying to convince someone here to pick up and check out the series. I'll likely be highlighting each game, give an overview, chat about my feelings and spill some tips for newcomers. This will be an ongoing series as I don't quite have the time anymore devoted to this long write-ups like I used to. I will only be covering the mainline series (Suikoden 1-5, Tactics, and Suikogaiden 1 and 2) so I won't be touching on the reboots or the Card Game entry because I have neither played them and two of them were Japanese exclusives of which only one of them got a fairly recent English translation.

Feel free to chat and leave your own comments. I'll start with some talking about the first entry into the series next time.