Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Official EoFF Death Of A Fansite 2022 Thread

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default Official EoFF Death Of A Fansite 2022 Thread

Ok guys, I am playing the game seriously this time! I did not continue after theundeadhero the last time because I realized this game requires strategy and planning which I dun have the brain capacity and time to commit (Also he sucks at being pope, I should be the pope). Now my situation is better and want to make a go for it!

For those that have no idea what I am talking about, check out the link below:

http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread....te-An-EoFF-RPG

So we start off in a tower and we are supposed to climb to the top of it. On the ground floor, there is a hub which you can shop and meet up with familiar EoFFers that serve as NPCs.

There are sure a lot of familiar faces here and there. The surprising thing is I know most of the people there but they are too cool to know me.

So as we climb up the tower, the tutorial boss is this loser here. Go familiarize with the controls and mechanics while using him as practice target.

I am currently stuck in the toilet with god damn Raistlin. At the rate that I am going, think I can pwn him.

This is my current party setup:

Actually Bubba is useless but I kept him because I remembered he was relatively handsome and I like handsome guy in my party as a contrast to Psychotic's face.

I thought Pumpkin is an ice mage! I should really read more but she got an ice limit break. Waiting to thrust it into Raistlin's ass later. Deep INTO IT!

Onwards to flush Raistlin down the toilet and pwn MANUS!! (if he is in).

EDIT: PWNED RAISTLIN. Pumpkin sure showed him who's boss! Those ice attacks went straight up the ass! He is gonna feel that one for years and will reconsider using diapers instead!
    Last edited by Christmas; 05-08-2022 at 12:28 PM.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Just remember you can equip different skills on your characters, they can each equip two at a time but they have a selection of stuff. So you could equip Pumpkin with ice magic if you wanted to. Bubba can make your party broken with the right set up.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

That would explain why i can't defeat Sephex! I cannot figure out how to dispel his reflect status and why is it my guys were so low on skills! I was trying to finish him off fast with a pure physical team!
    Which you were not in team cuz you use holy elemental and you wasted my money equipping you prior. God damn it.

Articles

Then don't think about it.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Make sure to equip the Lone Wolf Leonhart helmet.

I'm not biased or anything, I just really like it.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

So my tiny Bubba's gang carried on with their adventure and found a corpse on the ground. Turned out to be Laddy!

Pumpkin knows her way around. Corpse Looting is what I do best. I know a guy who likes to teabag corpse though. How uncouth!

Anyway, turned out Laddy is still alive however...

I kinda wanna kill Laddy just so that Pumpkin can loot him. Poor Pumpkin.

So we met Sephex who is the next boss.

Well, he can come and think of my hole!

Big Mama sure showed him what holes are all about! I let Nut finish him off. It is also befitting that a Nut finish in a hole!

I can only guess this is the product of jerking too much that results in a hole in the brain or something. Who cares! Victory for little Bubba and his friends as they carry on with their adventures preferably without holes!

PS: Pumpkin was the MVP of the match! Turned out she got Meteor and other crap in her arsenal thanks to the guidance by the game creator himself! Also, Bubba is not just an eye candy anymore after I discovered his other abilities.

BTW, Laddy made it back safely in one piece. Still a shame we can't loot him.
    Last edited by Christmas; 05-08-2022 at 12:31 PM.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

You and Bubba are literally the most important characters (support) in this game I think. Still too early but I got a feeling it is based on my gaming experiences.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Actually Bubba is useless but I kept him because I remembered he was relatively handsome and I like handsome guy in my party as a contrast to Psychotic's face
    Peak Christmasposting
    Face

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default Party with the Wolves!

So Bubba and his friends adventures continue into a nice lovely woods with butterflies!

Fynn keeps going about some tower thing and I remembered that this is part of the lore. You just need to bring a Fynn around when you do gaming.

And we met Baloki the mother smurfer who vanished on me without giving me my points in his thread (Link below). smurf you Baloki.

http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread....n-(someday-)-2

I would squeeze more than your tail if you give me my points!

Anyway Bubba rejected cuz that is what handsome people do. Baloki started peddling his trinkets and I bought some. Along the way, we met Skyblade.

I still remembered I screwed up in his XCom Let's play thread many years ago I think. Good thing he is not around to smurf me on that.
    Oh ya, please prepare your FFVI knowledge ppl.

Further on, we met Wolf Kanno!! What a cute little puppy. Would totally swap Psychotic for him.

This is perfectly true! Everyone here should be ashamed of yourself! Go dig a hole and live in there for the rest of your life!

Not true! I visit all forums sharing my gaming wisdom and posting nothing but intelligent & serious stuffs in General Chat! They call me No Nonsense Christmas for a reason.

Anyway. Wolf Kanno asked a lot of FF VI questions before the fight and I happened to be an expert in it. I even know how pointy Terra's boobs are. His questions are nothing. Look at him now, being pwned by my party. And I didn't even use any wind magics or attacks.

PS: He likes to summon a lot of his puppies friends but just use Bubba and confuse the crap out of them.

And my girl Pumpkin deliver the finishing blow to our FF VI enthusiast Wolf Kanno.

WTF, I still need to kill his puppies friends after Wolf Kanno is down? This is an abuse to animal rights! We all know how sick Psychotic is now, dun we?

Either way, Bubba uses confuse!

Pumpkin nukes!

Big Mama Christmas scores again! Who's your mummy!? Who's your mummy!???

He is not a cute puppy anymore! I am keeping Psychotic.

After some more lore stuff about Loony something which I did not read much cuz I brought a Fynn along to help with this.

PS: FF VI rulez. Everyone missed it.

And he turned back! Psychotic is out again and I want my puppy!

Bubba was the MVP of the match using his Confusing Melody while the rest just focused fire on Wolf Kanno. Fynn did a great job in healing as usual! Onwards my little Bubba and friends!! March on to the next fight!!
    Last edited by Christmas; 04-24-2022 at 02:51 AM.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I visit all forums sharing my gaming wisdom and posting nothing but intelligent & serious stuffs in General Chat! They call me No Nonsense Christmas for a reason.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default Duel of the Fates! Psychotic vs Christmas

So the next level brought us to a snowy wonderland and we met the legendary Citizen Bleys! I kinda remembered him being as weird as me.

Oh, he was a seeker too and decided to turn native. A Quitter just like how he quitted the forums!

Oh, a snowman! Let's click it!

I give the butt a 6.5/10.

And we have Denmark who is a penguin sounding like a duck. Perfectly normal for EoFF standards. 8/10!

Little Bubba and his friends decided to visit the little house nearby and I am the local resident!

I wasn't expecting to be in the game due to my inactiveness. lol.

So NANNY MANUS is in the game too! And he is a bird locked up by me! I have done this world a great favour. You're welcome.
    Apparently I hold the key to the next level and I refused to hand it over because it is linked to the cell which I am keeping MANUS in.

So things are not working out between me and baldy here. There can be only one!

So I laid down the ultimatum and tell them to smurf off!

Bubba being the handsome leader decided to back off. He proposed to search the house for the key!! Clever and shady! I like! 10/10 as a man!!

The brave seekers started searching the house and the first thing was the chimney. I have no idea why I found this absolutely hilarious. Must be one of Rye's holey jokes from the past. XD

How nostalgic. Those were the days when I was nominated for Ciddies. Think I got Best Member once or twice? No idea.

Still the BEST!! Trust in Christmas when it comes to this, people!! NOTHING LESS THAN BEST!!

And yes, I got the broom reference in that corner, Paul.

Something like this in my house? Totally normal I would said! I got my needs and Dr Unne X BoU were awesome!

After an intense search that also involve digging the toilet bowl, our seekers found the key! Now onwards to the next level!!

I have no idea why NANNY MANUS is a swan but the colour does resemble his avatar though. I lol-ed. XD

Of course, I would need to appear and stop everyone! MANUS is too much of a threat to the world!

Ok, I sound like either the Joker or Harlequin. I prefer the former though.

Boss fight begins and I got myself to 50% HP relatively easily! HAHAHAHAH. The real deal is here, bitch!

This is the only skill this bitch uses (Triple slash on random targets). Guess she will be sweeping in LOSER-VILLE!

So, the bitch got a 2nd phase? Turn Super Saiyan or something? Big Mama ain't scared of any blondie

I dun know what the smurf happened, but she took out Fynn and the rest are on the verge of dying. There is really a huge contrast between this bitch when her HP is above 50% and below. Did she watch Frozen or something midway and gained all these murderous icy attacks!!??

PS:100/10 for the HATE!

Oh seriously, the smurf. I thought Psy's limit break would finish this bitch off. Now everyone is dead less Psy and Nut

Only Paul (Psy is left)!! (Nut is blinded) Duel of the fates!!! Time to settle our feuds! Both past and present!! Will Psychotic take me down!!!??? Or will this doppelganger of mine triumph!!?? Go PAUL!! SHOW THEM WHAT IT MEANS TO BE THE LAST OF THE ADMIN!!!! YOU ARE MY FAV PERSON HERE IF YOU SUCCEED!! I DUN WANNA REPLAY THIS FIGHT AGAIN!!

(SPOILER)

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! PAUL DID NOT MANAGED TO FINISH HER OFF!!!! WHY DIDN'T I USE AN EYEDROP ON NUT!!!!???? I WAS SO CONFIDENT HE COULD TAKE THAT BITCH DOWN!!! smurf!!!!! DID SHE HAS LIKE 1HP LEFT OR SOMETHING!!!! WOE IS ME!!! GOD HAS FORSAKEN US ALL!!!!

Will replay after work or something.

Articles

I was looking forward for mocking you for having your ass kicked by me, but, uh. Huh. Oh.

I don't remember at all how to beat you so good luck with that one. Maybe try blinding you or whatever status affliction I made you vulnerable to. And fire. Lots of fire.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

It is that "Christmas Carol" and "Sub Zero" attacks that result in a wipe. Especially the former, The "HATE" skill seems to add some status onto my characters which I have no idea what. My guess is that it makes them more susceptible to ice attacks? A Christmas Carol does 3k plus damage to my Bubba (think it almost instant kill) and Pumpkin has been spamming Firaga every turn. Maybe I need to farm a bit and upgrade their armor.

BTW, nice one. I was not expecting Phase 2 to be this crazy compared to Phase 1. A vast difference in craziness

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Making two RPG maker projects and actually finishing them takes some major dedication! props

If I had a nickel for every project I gave up I'd probably have five nickels, which isn't a lot, and why would anyone give me nickels for giving up?