Thread: Official EoFF Death Of A Fansite 2022 Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default Official EoFF Death Of A Fansite 2022 Thread

Ok guys, I am playing the game seriously this time! I did not continue after theundeadhero the last time because I realized this game requires strategy and planning which I dun have the brain capacity and time to commit (Also he sucks at being pope, I should be the pope). Now my situation is better and want to make a go for it!

For those that have no idea what I am talking about, check out the link below:

http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread....te-An-EoFF-RPG

So we start off in a tower and we are supposed to climb to the top of it. On the ground floor, there is a hub which you can shop and meet up with familiar EoFFers that serve as NPCs.

There are sure a lot of familiar faces here and there. The surprising thing is I know most of the people there but they are too cool to know me.

So as we climb up the tower, the tutorial boss is this loser here. Go familiarize with the controls and mechanics while using him as practice target.

I am currently stuck in the toilet with god damn Raistlin. At the rate that I am going, think I can pwn him.

This is my current party setup:

Actually Bubba is useless but I kept him because I remembered he was relatively handsome and I like handsome guy in my party as a contrast to Psychotic's face.

I thought Pumpkin is an ice mage! I should really read more but she got an ice limit break. Waiting to thrust it into Raistlin's ass later. Deep INTO IT!

Onwards to flush Raistlin down the toilet and pwn MANUS!! (if he is in).

EDIT: PWNED RAISTLIN. Pumpkin sure showed him who's boss! Those ice attacks went straight up the ass! He is gonna feel that one for years and will reconsider using diapers instead!
    Last edited by Christmas; 05-08-2022 at 12:28 PM.