Gender equality is not only a fundamental human right, but a necessary foundation for a peaceful, prosperous and sustainable forum.

There has been progress over the last decades: More girls are going to school (most of us here went to school nowadays in case you are not aware), fewer girls are forced into early marriage, more women are serving in parliament and positions of leadership, and rules are being reformed to advance gender equality.

Despite these gains, many challenges remain: discriminatory laws and social norms remain pervasive, women continue to be underrepresented at all levels of forum leadership.

Thus, I propose that the 2 current female Cid's Knights to be made administrators. Girls that went to school and do gaming should be empowered and their voices must be heard within the administration! Only with them in power, female rights such as a Disney themed pink toilet with flowers and dragons can happen! We have only one female toilet in EoFF currently and it has hidden cams all over FFS.

I would also propose that we recruit 2 Cid's Knights of the opposite gender for equality rights and to represent the peasants. Dr Acula is the only female non-staff active member around that does gaming so she is in. As for the male, go select one with the best FF gaming experience or the biggest dick. Size should not be accumulative if they have multiple dicks.

This way, we will have a balance in the gender representation within the administration as this is 2022 and we like to advocate and raise awareness on everything. I will talk to you about Chickens' rights within the forums in the next topic.

Alternatively, BoB or Psychotic could go for a sex change.

For your consideration.