Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: What Are You?

Default What Are You?

What would you class yourselfe as, I mean like a Greebo, Chav, Punk...etc...

I'm a greabo, and proud of it!

A person.

Owen made this sig. R.I.P.

Normal, well to me, Im just normal. I dont have a fashion sense, I wear whatevers comfy for me.

However, Ive been classed as a mosher due to the fact that I sometimes wear hoodies with my baggy jeans. I only have 2 band hoodies, the rest are Animal, Quiksivler, O'Neil. So how does wearing them with baggy jeans make me a mosher. Baggy jeans are comfy, hence the reason I wear them, not to show what music I like, which is mainly punk. I hate being labelled and its usually chavs that decide to label me. Scum.

I'd say Im pretty normal too, I d0nt think I'd class myself in any specific crowd. You lot, would probably class me as a Chav by my pics In the album. But Im really not like what you'd think I'd be like.

Anyone who met me would place me in brawler. Or possibly "drunk", it depends.
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

Blog Entries

wtf is a greebo? you brits and your strange names for eachother I'm me. Oh and chavs may be scumbags but, it doesn;t help when you all call them that non stop. I wouldn;t wanna hang out with you all if base everything on what yu wear, If you all saw me you'd omfg lolz chav and run away.

Quote Originally Posted by Bert
    wtf is a greebo? you brits and your strange names for eachother I'm me. Oh and chavs may be scumbags but, it doesn;t help when you all call them that non stop. I wouldn;t wanna hang out with you all if base everything on what yu wear, If you all saw me you'd omfg lolz chav and run away.
    I like how Americans don't really get this. Chavs are basically people that gather in large groups and physically attack, in the street in broad daylight, anyone they consider different to themselves. It's not people whining about little incidents that get blown out of proportion, people (including adults) and getting injured, and in a couple recent cases round here, killed by these people. I have nothing against people who wear trackies, but people from this subculture are just plain unpleasant.

Anyway, I'm me. Black t-shirt and blue jeans 90% of the time, denim jacket if it's cold. So whatever you want to class that as.
    [leeza]Total sig height should not be over 250 pixels, including all text.[/leeza]

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah, I'm me, pretty much. If you take a look at me, you can't really classify me. Yesss.

I'm a hippie. *nods*

*dances around and gives everyone flowers*
    lol signature

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Strife
    I like how Americans don't really get this. Chavs are basically people that gather in large groups and physically attack, in the street in broad daylight, anyone they consider different to themselves. It's not people whining about little incidents that get blown out of proportion, people (including adults) and getting injured, and in a couple recent cases round here, killed by these people. I have nothing against people who wear trackies, but people from this subculture are just plain unpleasant.

Anyway, I'm me. Black t-shirt and blue jeans 90% of the time, denim jacket if it's cold. So whatever you want to class that as.
    The fact that they wear track suits and thek they're badass just makes my lol ther is nothing ghetto about track suits xD

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Wtf is a greebo? I live in the UK and ive never heard of that.

Ive been called an Emo/Mosher/Geggar and a Goth.
    Some kid barged past me saying "Move, GOFF" he was younger than me :O

Quote Originally Posted by bert
    Oh and chavs may be scumbags but, it doesn;t help when you all call them that non stop. I wouldn;t wanna hang out with you all if base everything on what yu wear, If you all saw me you'd omfg lolz chav and run away.
    I dont call them scum non-stop. I dont judge people on what they wear, a chav is a chav with or without the Burberre caps or trackies. Its their personality towards myself and others at the end of the day that annoys me and makes me think theyre scum, not cause of what they wear.

I really dont know.....

i'm giving up,
    on the entire human race....

I get called a chav just because of the clothes i wear. i don't act like a chav i don't think like a chav. I don't listen to chav music ( i'm in to stuff like green day ,linkin park etc) so basicly it not how you behave it more how you look when someone looks at you

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

I'd be an intellectual, not that you'd know it to see me...

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!