Thread: What's the last game that you completed?

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

Default What's the last game that you completed?

For me it was Horizon Forbidden West. Got around to completing it a few weeks back.
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD was my last. I'm also fairly close to finishing up Elden Ring at the moment which has largely been my obsession for the last few months.

A GBA game called Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 2. I finished it last night. It was pretty good, but couldn't decide whether it wanted to be about summons or swordcraft.

Blog Entries

Finished Elden Ring twice, currently about to beat a replay of Wild Arms 3 since PCSX2 had a recent nightly update that makes emulation even more silky smooth on my laptop. After that I think I'll play the new Horizon, I really fell in love with the old one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Acula View Post
    A GBA game called Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 2. I finished it last night. It was pretty good, but couldn't decide whether it wanted to be about summons or swordcraft.

The Swordcraft games are pretty great, in my top 20 GBA games for sure. All the other Summon Night games have next to nothing to do with weapon crafting though, really.
    Face

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Quote Originally Posted by Tigmafuzz View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Acula View Post

The Swordcraft games are pretty great, in my top 20 GBA games for sure. All the other Summon Night games have next to nothing to do with weapon crafting though, really.
    Interesting! I've never met anyone else who's played them. I think I preferred the first Swordcraft game to the second, but they were both good.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Uhh... Sonic the fighters I guess? Pretty random, but I was doing a sonic marathon and that was the last game i did before starting Adventure.
    I have no idea what the last "new" game I have completed was to be honest.

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Drakengard 1! It was really bad but I can't help but love it. It is so unpleasant and unfun and unfair, but the game puts you into this bizarre headspace and I love how weird the music and story were. Awful experience, but one I really can't stop thinking about. Really glad I played it! I guess I technically haven't completed the game, I'm stuck on the boss of ending E. But really, that was a joke ending from the start so I'll consider myself having beat the game.

To anyone who may put themselves through the pain that is Drakengard, please play it on easy. Normal mode is genuinely some of the least fun I've had in ages. Don't do it to yourself.
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Blog Entries

Just finished Wild Arms 3 after another all-nighter and even though I was gonna play the new Horizon I keep looking at my stack of old games I haven't beaten yet and I hear Radiant Historia calling out to me...
    Face

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Death of a Fansite.

I wish I have time for more games.

Blog Entries

Beat Radiant Historia, was still in a DS mood so I ended up beating the almost-fully-completed-English-patch of Soma Bringer, beat Horizon Zero Dawn, and now I'm moving on to CrossCode. Been on my list since the demo first came out, and yet somehow never played the full version. Gonna kick some hedgehog butt.
    Face