Thread: The Boys

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default The Boys

Season 3 is over quite sometime ago. Dun really like the ending on how Soldier Boy got betrayed. Anyone into the series too?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Yeah, I really enjoy it!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

I watched Season 1 but A.) wasn't too happy with how much it departed from the comics and B.) The deeps stomach gils made me want to vomit. That is not a figure of speech, I don't know why but something about them made me insanely nauseous every time I saw them.

I will maybe watch it in the future.

Definitely one of my favorite shows right now. I've never had much use for Prime Video but The Boys finally gives me a reason to use it. Well that and Invincible, lol.

I just enjoy most shows that Eric Kripke has a hand in though. Love Supernatural all the way through and I did enjoy Timeless for what little time it was on. It's cool catching all the actor cameos from his prior projects on The Boys too.

Is there anyone watching Season 4? I watched it. For me the season is an 8/10 thus far.

No Sage is not the three eyed Raven, she is very competent and intelligent but not allknowing. People seem to have a hard time seperating fiction from reality. Hughie assault in basement was great. Joe Kesslers reveal scene was great. It would have suprised me as well if i havent read about it on this sub before the episode aired. It's not 100% obvious. Its only obvious if you read about others theories or observations online and then you start noticing how others dont look at Negan or react to his comments at all in his scenes.
    “Success is falling nine times and getting up 10.”