Thread: Crisis Core Reunion!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

Default Crisis Core Reunion!

I don't see a thread about this yet! So who's getting it?

I played the game back when it released on PSP and I'm really looking forward to playing it again on PS5!
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Tot the game is relatively new and the graphics are decent. Why would they want to remake it?

Not getting it, the original is pretty much playable.

Despite being the biggest Crisis Core hater on the internet I bit the bullet and gave it another chance by way of Reunion, and god help me I'm actually really enjoying it. It fixes every issue I had with the original's gameplay (the encounter rate being the only exception) and the difference is night and day. I'm still not a fan of the retcons made to the story and some of the returning characters, and the new ones are not compelling on any level, but I'm over it now so whatever.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I didn't actually play the original as I didn't have or want a PSP. It's been a lot of fun. Maybe a liiiiittle repetitive, and some of the writing is a little shonky, but hey smurf it, it's a blast.