Thread: Tactics Ogre Reborn

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Red Exclamation Mark Tactics Ogre Reborn

Reborn indeed. Who has been playing this? I'm like super happy with all of the changes the game made to the combat system. It really kept everything I loved about the PSP version, added back in a few elements I liked from the OG version, and completely overhauled everything I didn't like into something much smoother and more fun to play.

My only remaining gripes at the moment is just a few questionable VA choices for the English version and the fact classes are still utilizing the Class Mark system, but as things go, neither of these are even close to being deal breakers for me. I may end up adding a new game to my Top 100 list.

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

I’ve been on the fence, but I think I’ll try it now after I force myself to finish Harvestella.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's been fairly great for me so far. I can see some people preferring the PSP version, but I kind of appreciate how this version feels closer to the OG one instead of how the PSP version sort of tried to be like FFTactics. It's more streamlined now, but manages to still be pretty challenging.