This thread can be used to freely discuss the game up to the point where you receive the 'Twin Flames' achievement / end the 'Fire in the Sky' chapter.

You can feel free to post unmarked spoilers about this portion of the game in this thread.

...So.

Glad to see Goetz get a little more screentime, I really do like his character. He's extremely endearing. Also, the missions where we get to pick which person we go with - anyone do a save and replay so they could see all results? I did! I felt Otto and Jill had the best lines, as much as I prefer the personality of Gav and the voice of Tarja. Having said that, Otto has really grown on me as a result of the sidequests. That was genuinely touching.

Okay, okay, the end part: I think it was very epic, very grand, very exposé, very dramatic. I kinda hoped we'd get Dion on our side but I kinda knew it wouldn't happen, that he'd end up dead. I'm mostly surprised that Joshua is still kicking, but I suppose he has to turn up conveniently every time we fight a big baddy so he isn't finished yet, as we still have some other pieces to our puzzle to pick up. Speaking of which, I wonder who the water dominant will be? I'm assuming we'll see them at some point. All the other dominants are established. Rhetorical question, before anyone answers, as I don't want spoilers xD

For battle updates, I'm very far from a fan of how they managed the targeting/aiming system for that big ol' beam of power. I could barely see what I was targeting because it was so massive and bright, and the movement on it was horrible to control, it flicked a mile when I wanted a meter. It'd probably be fine if I had more time to practice, but alas, no. Still, the fight was easy enough overall. Very long, possibly a touch too long, but very cinematic and dramatic, too, with the whole brothers working together thing going on, which I liked. Some of you might recall I wasn't a fan of Joshua when he was a kid, and I still am not, but I've always quite liked his older version.

Olivier was a massive douche and basically Ultima? I'm shocked. Shocked! Well, not that shocked. I liked that Dion got to stab him, but I didn't like that our mother killed herself. And we didn't even get to see the killing blow. I imagine that's for avoiding complaints about triggering and/or moral laws somewhere, but personally if you're going to have her kill herself like that, I'd at least like to see it happen. I was actually really worried that we were going to get a Cersei 2.0 finish (to match her life) but the rocks didn't fall on her, which I'm grateful for. Regardless, glad she got her just desserts, if not the way I wanted.

I was so excited that Benedikta was actually back through some miracle, I should have known better. Call me Titan, because I'd be a simp for that lady too. So wait, does Barnabas know what's going on with Ultima, then, like... has he gone coocoo or something? I don't get it because he seemed like a very intelligent, calm, collected guy. Seeing him like that was weird. The mother bit was a bit odd, too. I mean, if Ultima can look like anyone, I get it, but still.

I can't stop thinking of Ultima as the Borg.

And Mid's run off! I'm very confident we'll see her again, I hope it's very soon.

Did I forget anything? I probably did. Ah well. Time for bed.